Active Topics

did that. This was the result

Type the letters of the Tweak that you want separated by one space and press ENTER (ex: A B D)
If you want to exit, just press Enter.

uu

---------------------------------------------
| N9 QuickTweak updater ! |

Version installed on your device is:
N9 QTweak v9.7.6

WAIT! Checking NEW version...

Version can be downloaded is:
N9 QTweak v9.7.6

Press Y to see changelog or Enter for exit: y

| N9 QuickTweak changelog |
* PDF instruction - updated.
* RESTORE file - updated.
* Tweak CC - updated option 3. Sripts updated.Also changed pasword for OpenVpn.
* Tweak KK - updated. Added m4a-ogg-flv support (read PDF instruction).
* Refresh button - added option to refresh network connection.

Press Y for download or Enter for exit: y

WAIT! Downloading NEW version...
Calculating download size ...
/opt/N9QTweak/Tweaks/downloader4.sh: line 15: + : syntax error: operand expected (error tokenis "+ ")
Downloading bytes (0.00 Mb)

cp: can't stat 'n9-qtweakall_9.7.6_armel.deb':No such file or directory

This version NOT exist !!!

Exiting...

DONE!

Thanks for using my script !
Schturman

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Hmmm weird.. Please try on another network (wifi/3g).

tried wifi and another network provider. Still no difference. Thanks anyway and sorry for taking your time.

Hmm.. Just now tested via 3g and wifi and i not see any problem..
You can try download package from the first post and install it via terminal or double click on the file. After this try again tweak UU.

Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Ariadne sh included in inception and work like opensh. If you not installed opensh you can use it. Not all user install aegisctl when installing inception. To uninstall i wrote meego-confirm-text after busybox, i don't think it will do any problem. About uninstallation of aegisctl, i can remove it from the command and put smessage that if user want to remove it, he can do it manually or something like this. All other stuff ok ?
For the ariadne sh, I meant that because it's a busybox-power dependency, your ariadne sh -c command maybe will be redundant.

Even I had thought about meego-confirm-text after busybox uninstallation command, for this I asked you if will be no problem.
For all other things, all are ok.

PS: One of the great thing about busybox-power is the help of a command with more information (like apt-get --help).

death_jax, about ariadne sh it for users that not want to install opensh... I used this a lot where Open mode use opensh. For example rainisto tweak to fix origin. In the source post it wrote to use opensh. I never installed it and from beginning I used ariadne sh -c, it give the same result. Try to find the inception thread, I think (if I remember right) it mentioned about this, that you can use aridne sh -c instead install opensh. For Open mode users I will add checking command if user have opensh and if not, It will be installed too and instead using aridne sh -c "command..." it will use opensh -c "command..."
If you say it's ok for all other stuff, I will try to integrate this tweak. in a new version. Origin fixer and PowerPack already integrated.

did everything. Again. Flashed my phone even. No progress. why does it preturn with error from downloader*.sh on line 15 always? Syntax error even.. We're using the same installer package and yet im the only one experiencing this.

Posts: 326 | Thanked: 122 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
death_jax, about ariadne sh it for users that not want to install opensh... I used this a lot where Open mode use opensh. For example rainisto tweak to fix origin. In the source post it wrote to use opensh. I never installed it and from beginning I used ariadne sh -c, it give the same result. Try to find the inception thread, I think (if I remember right) it mentioned about this, that you can use aridne sh -c instead install opensh. For Open mode users I will add checking command if user have opensh and if not, It will be installed too and instead using aridne sh -c "command..." it will use opensh -c "command..."
If you say it's ok for all other stuff, I will try to integrate this tweak. in a new version. Origin fixer and PowerPack already integrated.
All is ok, the extra functionality too.
Do you think that in the next version is also possible to integrate the contacts backup for Italian UI that I wrote to you in PM?

Ahh.. yep, sorry forgot about this

PS. added and tested, work without any problem with folder"Rubrica"

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-06-25 at 21:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
What you think, where to put busybox-power ? to KK or EE or H ?

Also reboot required after installation/uninstallation ?

Last edited by Schturman; 2013-06-26 at 07:06.

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh