Active Topics

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by artpra View Post
I think that it is not ready yet. Mainly because its UI being "raw": about QT button is not needed, about a program button needs deletion too (put credits in About CSSU in Control Panel), sleep timer should be taken to the options and a whole options view needs massive overhaul: there are too many buttons (too many options even for small tiny features which should be "hardcoded" or taken to some config.ini or gconf string for pro users), few of them means nothing without reading a wiki and those "*" at the bottom...
its true but all extra otions should be grouped in advanced setting or similar and config.ini to be used less possible

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
i would like a optional implemention of proximity sensor to change and pause songs while locked pretty handy to wave the hand to change songs and covering it for certian time to pause would be useful in many occations shake to change songs inbuilt would be handy for many and now what about pausing and playing the media player via light sensor . I mean when i switch of the room lights it would pause itself i want things like thease as it eases the use for me and not necessarily it needs to be in mediaplayer a seperate app . Daemon with ability to execute such tasks or hook to other apps or ability to emulate keypresses or anything to provide said functionablites may be all i want now just dont say i am creepy as i am used to thease from the symbian days

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Please write all missing features & bug reports to OMP thread.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
thanx i will try to post them in much legible manner i can

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
the new upstart , upstart-dev and services(cssu7) conflicts with ext4 filesystem on microsd , with fat32 debice boots fine , with ext4 device hangs at loading , any hints?
CSSU-T latest version

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by Alecsandru View Post
the new upstart , upstart-dev and services(cssu7) conflicts with ext4 filesystem on microsd , with fat32 debice boots fine , with ext4 device hangs at loading , any hints?
Most probably it does fsck, please install e2fsprogs from cssu-devel too (if not already did) and see if the problem remains. Also check fsck logs in /var/log.

P.S. keep in mind fsck could take a while and to appear as a hung device

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
it seems to boot ,something boots fine , sometimes ,kernel-power settings not loaded , could you say what's different between versions , i see in terminal rcS-late and mount-opts are replaced
CSSU-T latest version

it seems to boot ,something boots fine , sometimes ,kernel-power settings not loaded , could you say what's different between versions , i see in terminal rcS-late and mount-opts are replaced
Would you rephrase your statements/questions and elaborate a bit, I am not sure I understand them.

BTW "kernel-power settings not loaded" means that you either overclock your device beyond its limits or kernel oopses for some other reason. But judging on your request (on another thread) to change KP CPU freq limits to 1.3GHz(or something), I'd bet it is the former.

And please, re-read the first couple of posts on this thread to understand what is the purpose of cssu-devel repo. I'd rather don't want fake bug reports caused by a corrupted by insane overclocking file system.

EDIT:
Your signature says it all:
"N900, 125mhz - 1,15Ghz(ideal voltages), CSSU-T latest version"

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900

Community SSU developer

Last edited by freemangordon; 2013-08-08 at 13:15.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
i have savecpu , niceload , vdd2 on (i've been using overclocking since pentium3 era without fried cpu or data corruption ), i don't think that's the problem , even without overclock the problem remains the same , why do you , dev guys don't post a changelog ?
CSSU-T latest version

... why do you , dev guys don't post a changelog ?
Because cssu-devel repo is meant for "dev guys" and others who know how and where to find the changelog: https://gitorious.org/community-ssu/...192879051d4976

I'd strongly recommend you to disable cssu-devel repo on your device.

Community SSU developer

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:

Tags
easter egg, lockslider