Active Topics

Notices

Anyone had any problems with registering ?

Last edited by mrk88; 2013-10-14 at 20:33.

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Kazakhstan
Guys, I haven't read very carefully that thread, but if I understood right, every body has issues to send picture via wazapp, right?
Because it's really annoying not being able to send media over wazapp. Do you know how we can help? If we can I mean
Cheers!

Posts: 74 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Bavaria
@pmeuh

you can send pictures via wazapp =)
you have to downscale them. I dont know the maximum size but with 120KByte it works for sure.

go to galery, select your picture, go to the options and change the size...try 50% or 25%...should work ^^

Originally Posted by Alexander_30 View Post
3) After I synced my phone contacts with wazapp , the program didn’t load up all the people who registered in whatsup (use whatsup) . Every day I click sync contacts , and every day I have loaded with 2 new contact ... but not all at once, that are missing for now .
I have the same problem!

I am using 0.9.22. I changed to new SIM (while being abroad) and managed to register it (using the voice). The wazapp loads only a tiny fraction of contacts. I moved to nightly 35. Did not solve the problem

Is there any workaround?

Cheers,

Antti

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
What's new on the latest version?

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ripatti View Post
I have the same problem!

I am using 0.9.22. I changed to new SIM (while being abroad) and managed to register it (using the voice). The wazapp loads only a tiny fraction of contacts. I moved to nightly 35. Did not solve the problem

Is there any workaround?

Cheers,

Antti
if you have phonenumbers from facebook contacts, you need to merge separate phonenumber with it and then wazapp will load them.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@ripatti you should store contacts numbers in international format with leading +
@Muzimak registration

Hello guys .

Got a question : if lets say my wazapp subscription expires how can i renew it ? Followed whatsapp official site & looks like wazappers cant do it via settings>account>etc.

One more thing too, recently im having trouble connecting to wazapp. It will show "connecting" for several minutes and sometimes wont connect at all even with restart ( phone & app as well). Internet connection is excellent. Any advices ?

Thank u in advance. Have a blessed day/evening.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
if your account has been expires you cant connect, obliviously. just pay to whatsapp to renew it.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
if your account has been expires you cant connect, obliviously. just pay to whatsapp to renew it.
There is a way to find out if it expired or not ?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp