Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Germany - Munich
Try my repository? Contact me in PM if you have trouble with network or anything. I need at least one person to test it.
Or you try spirytsick's normal repo, whatever that means. gronmayer doesn't list anything yet and maemo has no package listing.
At the moment I have a 10Mbits internet connection working very fast but maemo.org is not working again.....

Originally Posted by cripes View Post
which ones?
Install it from Maemo page with OneClick install. (os2008)

Hmm, I just went to the maemo.org software download page and I see aisleriot with the one button install for the os2007, but I don't see it under the os2008 section.

Posts: 57 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Canada
Originally Posted by spirytsick View Post
Install it from Maemo page with OneClick install. (os2008)
The OneClick install is greyed-out and is not active.

Very weird as I have installed it only yesterday. I have checked it now and it looks like it completely disappeared from maemo.org os2008 section.

Originally Posted by free View Post
Try my repository? Contact me in PM if you have trouble with network or anything. I need at least one person to test it.
Or you try spirytsick's normal repo, whatever that means. gronmayer doesn't list anything yet and maemo has no package listing.
At the moment I have a 10Mbits internet connection working very fast but maemo.org is not working again.....
your repository works

The Following User Says Thank You to prk60091 For This Useful Post:
Oh dear, I accidentally uninstalled much loved aisleriot and debfarm seems to be out of action.
Can I get it anywhere else?

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Houston, Texas
While we're on the subject of Aisleriot and OS2008, I installed it immediately after upgrading and had no problem on the install.

Some things that I noticed however, but I don't know to whom to report them for fixing:

1. The fullscreen button doesn't function, BUT from the pull-down menu, you can select VIEW then [empty] and it will take it to full screen.

2. I don't know about a REDO button, but the redo screen icon at the bottom of the display works just fine.

3. There are NO HELPS for any of the applications installed. I went browsing through all of the directories on the N800 and could not find them, so I conclude that they were not a part of the build that I installed. It would be nice to know how to play some of the games included besides the few that I already know.

Following the instructions in Post #29, got this installed & working in OS2008 . . . thanks!

Re: help, I was able to install the English helpfile through the application manager without having to be in red pill mode - this was visible after adding the repository:

Code:
http://repository.maemo.org/extras 
bora
free non-free
The help is a set of html pages and gives full instructions for all the games. Comes up as it should from the menu in the application. Very nice!

The Following User Says Thank You to abby_normal For This Useful Post:
Indeed followed the instructions in Post #29, and now it works again.

Thanks to helpful posters.