Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
@marxian can you integrate qdl in microb so that it starts downloading files automatically. is its possible ?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Thanks for the last update!

Among the plugins updated, there was also 'qdl-plugins-uloz' which is not working - every download fails with 'Failed - Cannot retrieve download url'.

I think this has been broken for some time even before the update.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
What a great update!!
Thank you
Marxian

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
Among the plugins updated, there was also 'qdl-plugins-uloz' which is not working - every download fails with 'Failed - Cannot retrieve download url'.

I am probably embarrassing myself with a silly question but...

Could that be because Uloz requires Captcha? When was that introduced? I started using Uloz just recently and it was already there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 253 | Thanked: 1,007 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Near Munich
When a saw QDL appearing in openrepos I was very happy.
Can that really be? A tool equal to Jdownloader native for my N9? Wow.

Now my initial enthusiam has been a bit damped because I am not successfull with downloading from putlocker or bitsream. Do i do something wrong or is the functionallity just broken at the moment?

Anyway its great that you create such a usefull application for maemo/meego and release it for free.

The Following User Says Thank You to Macros For This Useful Post:
Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Updated again
Any changelog??

Code:
1.04* Bug fix: Dolwnloaded bytes not written to file when resuming paused downloads after restart of QDL.
Checking changelog from your application manager of choice doesn't bite

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Update.

Version 1.1.0 is now available in extras-devel. Changelog:

* Added web interface.
* Minor changes to DBus methods (see /usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/com.marxoft.QDL.xml)
* Bug fix: URL retrieval not working if more than one link is added.
* Bug fix: Downloads not started when plugin status changes to Ready after a short wait.
* Bug fix: Files not always renamed correctly.
* Bug fix: Partially downloaded files not deleted if the application is restarted.

Some screenshots of the web interface:

Access to the web interface is controlled by a hosts file, which is located at /opt/qdl/webif/.hosts. Localhost is enabled by default. The web interface can be enabled/disabled in the application settings, and you can choose which port you want the server to listen on. There is also a theme setting, but only one theme is available at this time.

In future, I plan to add the option of using QDL without the main application UI, but there are still a couple of features that need to be implemented in the web interface before that can be done (there is no support for captcha completion, for example).

My website

GitHub

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
@marxian can you integrate qdl in microb so that it starts downloading files automatically. is its possible ?
Sorry about the late reply.

I suppose it could be feasible to implement this via a browser plugin. I don't have any experience with that, so I'd need to investigate.

My website

GitHub

The Following User Says Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
Thanks for the last update!

All plugins had to be updated due to a break in binary compatibility introduced in version 1.0.0 of QDL. I didn't have time to test all the plugins to ensure that they were still working. No doubt there have been some changes to Uloz in the meantime. I'll fix the plugin and update it as soon as I can.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:

Tags
downloads, manager