Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
1. what version of yappari you try to use? latest is 1.1.44
2. delete all yappari files, they are in /home/user/.config/scorpius and /home/user/.yappari

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by Nono.siko View Post
hy plz help me i have download filebox so help to log in there cos my yappari registration is failing
You're spamming and not reading.

Scorpius didn't tell you about logging in. He told you about send the log file ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logfile ).

You haven't read COMPLETELY the first post, as he asked you. And he hasn't time to give full attention to every person in this topic (he barely has time to improve Yappari...)

Originally Posted by sander4rs View Post
okay im expierencing a problem with my n900 which I think is yaparri related. Since that is the only thing i've changed since having this issue.

im using autodisconnect to disconnect my internet so yappari doenst have a constant connection. Sometimes when internet reconnects MicroB is unable to display internet pages. the Opera browser is able to do this.

again im not sure if this is yappari related or not, but perhaps more folks had the same problem here. then it could be related. Otherwise i something else i guess
yappari registration fail

Originally Posted by michaaa62 View Post
You could reread the first post to look for the hidden folder, called .config in your folder /home/user folder. The dot is no typo, but essential for folders to be hidden in Linux. You need some filemanager like HamsterFiler, CutExplorer, or FileBox to look for those hidden files and folders in /home/user. Crippled HildonFileManager will not work.
hey i fanally found the log. so what do i do with it now?
do i copy it to somewhere? or share it?

Last edited by Maryke newby (need help); 2014-01-28 at 11:56.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Share it to Scorpius. Better privately, and best if you edit it to ofuscate your and your contacts' mobile numbers. But that is more work and while you send it only to Scorpius is good.

The Following User Says Thank You to malkavian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
Share it to Scorpius. Better privately, and best if you edit it to ofuscate your and your contacts' mobile numbers. But that is more work and while you send it only to Scorpius is good.
sorry just one last question how do i share it with him privately do i send it via email? or do i copy it?

thanx

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2014 @ mumbai,maharashtra,India
yesterday i had installed ssu feature in my nokia n900 ...and now today just when i using yappari and downloading video from yappari its suddenly reboot and showing this warning(see atteched file) ...please help me ...what should i do now....
Attached Images

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by aamirshaikh
yesterday i had installed ssu feature in my nokia n900 ...and now today just when i using yappari and downloading video from yappari its suddenly reboot and showing this warning(see atteched file) ...please help me ...what should i do now.
Just reboot one more time your phone

Originally Posted by aamirshaikh View Post
yesterday i had installed ssu feature in my nokia n900 ...and now today just when i using yappari and downloading video from yappari its suddenly reboot and showing this warning(see atteched file) ...please help me ...what should i do now....
its filesystem error

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2014 @ mumbai,maharashtra,India
i tried ......reboot but its also getting same warning and does'nt download video and image in from yappari....

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp