Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by cardenasmiguel View Post
Scorpius buenas tardes. pana, disculpa la molestia pero cuales son los repositorios que estan funcionando para el N900?
Los repositorios normales que trae el teléfono están funcionando normalmente.

Originally Posted by hugh.jf.chen View Post
Any one experiencing the problem that yappari keeps on staying at the "waiting for connection" status when I use GPRS/EDGE? It won't connect at all with GPRS/EDGE while it works well when I use wifi.

same problem since last 2 months...

waiting for new update since then...

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by ankit_shlok View Post
same problem since last 2 months...

waiting for new update since then...
By gprs/edge you really mean just those protocols, or also 3G, ie. all cellular based data? I have no issue with 3G and there is no 2G here to use for a test.

Also, does anything get logged as scorpius can only work from tangible evidence of the problem?

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ lebanon
hello,
in yappari when i send a message or receive a message, the time of the message that appears on the right is so messed up, so i can't know what the exact time is.
For example, you sent me a msg 10 am it will appear on my N9000 as 5 pm maybe. can anyone help?
any help is appreciated thnx

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
maybe you can make a screenshot so we see what you mean exactly

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Originally Posted by mony123 View Post
hello,
in yappari when i send a message or receive a message, the time of the message that appears on the right is so messed up, so i can't know what the exact time is.
What do you have under system settings for "language and region" and "date and time"?

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ lebanon
FIXED IT
although the time and date were right, it wasn't working...
Just removed the battery and set the time and date again, everything works like a charm now

The Following User Says Thank You to mony123 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 345 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Reunion Island
hey guys, is there a way to register one time for all ? every time I reboot the phone I have to register in order to log in ... and now it asks me to wait 680 min before I can ask an other registration call lol quite annoying

PC :
MSi K9N2 Diamond, AMD Phenom 9950 BE @ 3.2ghz, 2x2GO DDR2 G.Skill Extreme Pi Black PC8500, Sapphire ATi Radeon HD 4890 Vapor-X, Hitachi 1To sata II

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
scorpius can we develope this app, i mean other developers?

The Following User Says Thank You to seanmcken For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by titi974 View Post
hey guys, is there a way to register one time for all ? every time I reboot the phone I have to register in order to log in ... and now it asks me to wait 680 min before I can ask an other registration call lol quite annoying
You must have a permissions problem since everybody has to register once. That means, Yappari can't save the current configuration to the filesystem that's why it asks you to register every time.

Try this, from root:

chown -R user:users /home/user/.config/scorpius

Then start Yappari, and that should be the last time it asks you for registration.

Also check if your filesystems are full, that might be another possibility.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp