wow! That was faaaast! Can you fulfill all my wished so fast? :-)
Version 1.0.15 does exactly what i wished for! Thanks a tousand times!

It was already ready in the pipeline and I was working on some small tweaks (change log page,...) before publishing it

The Following User Says Thank You to jobe For This Useful Post:
Wow, superb work. It looks like more and more what I would like to use.
Next step would be to open URL directly from the app, maybe removing Copy URL, or adding Open URL.
Thanks.

Could you please tweak also the Maemo 5 version of Keepass? I would like to normally use it, cause right now it is quite unusable. If not, thank you anyway for your efforts.

Originally Posted by magullo View Post
Next step would be to open URL directly from the app, maybe removing Copy URL, or adding Open URL.
Thanks.
Yes, that is on my todo list. But currently not high priority.

Originally Posted by Malakai View Post
Could you please tweak also the Maemo 5 version of Keepass? I would like to normally use it, cause right now it is quite unusable. If not, thank you anyway for your efforts.
Sorry, I am developing the Keepass client only for Sailfish OS.

I don't usually consider myself hopeless when learning new apps and things in general. However, It took me a good five minutes to figure out after last update how to open an imported keepass database file which I placed in my documents folder. I read the help, too.

It was the expert -mode which needed activating.

Great app, though. Thank you for the rapid updating cycle.

@stn
I apologize for the thing with the expert mode. I originally though the expert mode should be set active when updating the app. And only for new users the "simpler" main page should be active as default (to spare new users from the more complex setup). But I realized too late that I missed that and the app was already into harbour...

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
An excellent app, thanks!

I've just installed the android version of BitTorrent Sync to synchronize my password database from my other devices, but it turns out ownKeepass can't open the database file because it's in android_storage/ rather than in data/sdcard?

Do you think it'd be possible to allow inputting the full path to the file, rather than the current subfolder-file path?

EDIT:
I just added a link from data/sdcard to android_storage, just like there's already a link from root (sdcard to android_storage). Now it works.

Last edited by Aonsaithya; 2015-01-07 at 17:16.

can I add a key file to an existing database?

@Aonsaithya: Yes, that with the link is actually the best solution

Originally Posted by pagis View Post
can I add a key file to an existing database?
Not within ownKeepass. But you can move your database file to the desktop and add there a key file with e.g. KeepassX (v0.4.3) to the database. When back on the phone you need also to specify the key file to open the Keepass database.

The Following User Says Thank You to jobe For This Useful Post: