Active Topics

Since finding an adaptor that'll allow me to plug my tv-out lead into the SCART adapter of my non-composite-input tv and an old BT mouse and keyboard, I am finally getting round to making my old N900 with a knackered SIM adapter into something useful again. I'll be posting something on that in due course.

One thing I would like it to do is scheduled (and arbritary: ncat discovery triggered?) syncing of contacts and calendar with my pocket, GSM-capable, N900. However, the obvious choice for that, Transfer and Sync from the settings menu over Bluetooth, never seems to work and always gives me a sync failed message. Has anyone maged to get this, or any other solution that doesn't require a 3rd box as a sever, working?

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...

Posts: 2,290 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK

Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
SSH?
http://wiki.maemo.org/User:Joerg_rw/tools#backup
That'd sync the files, but I'm thinking of syncing the contents, SyncML style.

Want to improve the location bar's search capabilities? there's a wiki page for that too...