Active Topics

Now that the goal is reached, I wonder how much it has to be exceeded for injection molding.

Yeah, next goal: injection molding

Last edited by Morpog; 2014-11-04 at 19:28.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Bosnia /Sarajevo
Pledge amount
€136.00 Edit
Selected reward
Pledge €120 or more

Get a fully assembled Jolla TOHKBD - in your custom colours!

Estimated delivery: Apr 2015
Ships anywhere in the world
Shipping to
Bosnia and Herzegovina (€16) Edit

I hope so that I am not alone in my country...

hi there,

i'm new in here. hope someone can help me...
but first i wish to thank the entire community, for the great work that was done.
i tried to order the tohkbd at kickstarter, by paying with a visa card, from germany. unfortunately, it was not possible to do the payment. i already tried several times, but they still decline the payment.
maybe someone in here, has got the same problem, by paying with visa from germany?
otherwise, i wanted to ask the responsibles, if it's possible to reserve one exemplar (120 €, custom colours) since i resolved the problem with my credit card, or found another payment method?

thanks in adavnce,
sorry for my bad english.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Take a minute and write a nice mail to your favorite tech blog, forum, news paper or what ever...inform everyone about this campaign. Let's bring back the keyboard to the main stage.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-11-04 at 20:19.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Minutes before the Kickstarter began the Internet connection of my PC failed . I got very nervous, but take my Jolla, changed it from 2G to 3G and got a 100€+shipping pledge on time

More than 64k and increasing quickly

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 268 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki, Finland
I'm also in for 120 € colored TOHKBD2 (red scandic for me). I actually pledged during the work day when project had collected around 26000 €.

I have three Jollas so the temptation to get several TOHKBD2s is severe. Only the reality check into the wallet keeps me ordering one more. I just hope my N900 keeps working until I get my hands on this gadget,

TOHKBD2 has a dream team behind it. I would not be surprised if Jolla would some day hire them all. Would not be the worst decision to make.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tsippaduida For This Useful Post:
hi guys, I am planning to order the TOH for 100% (probably custom colored "black"), but I really don't know, how the kickstarter works... I know I will sound pretty stupid :-) I HAVE to pledge for the money on the kickstarter before I could pre-order it ? is the kickstarter "just for info" for dirkvl to know, how many people will want it ?

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Hey there dirkvl, just wanted to pledge 110€ for the TOHKBD but the shipping to Slovenia (which is within EU) is 16€. Isn't it supposed to be 11€?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by bobsikus View Post
hi guys, I am planning to order the TOH for 100% (probably custom colored "black"), but I really don't know, how the kickstarter works... I know I will sound pretty stupid :-) I HAVE to pledge for the money on the kickstarter before I could pre-order it ? is the kickstarter "just for info" for dirkvl to know, how many people will want it ?
It's consider an order it's not just for evaluation of how many potential buyers. After the pledge...there is no turning back. Almost GL.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Tags
keyboard, kickstarter, other half, tohkbd