Thanks @coderus, for me this is one of the most important features to have controls in events view, accessable from anywhere

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Thanks a lot coderus!

Great patch (events view) and I didn't even remember how much I needed it. However, there is the same bug that was in earlier patch: mobile data greyed out until manually triggered "connect to internet"

The Following User Says Thank You to late88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
SailfishOS Eventsview controls remastered patch released for 1.1.1.27: https://openrepos.net/content/coderu...er-rows-volume
Thank you! This was the only patch I really needed. You are the best!!!

Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
I am trying to install patchmanager for settings, but I get error message "Problem with installing" and an endlessly spinning installation icon at the bottom of launcher. My device version is Update10.
Any advice?

Code:
[root@Jolla Documents]# pkcon install-local jolla-settings-patchmanager-0.4.5-10.15.1.jolla_.armv7hl.rpm 
Installing files                                                                                                   
Waiting in queue                                                                                                
Starting                                                                                             
Resolving dependencies                                                                                    
Fatal error: nothing provides patchmanager = 0.4.5-10.15.1.jolla needed by jolla-settings-patchmanager-0.4.5-10.15.1.jolla.armv7hl

Last edited by zlatko; 2014-12-23 at 15:03.

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2012 @ kenya
noob question....how does one add the switcher controls..to the events view after successfully installing the patch

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2012 @ kenya
got it..

Originally Posted by kibet85 View Post
noob question....how does one add the switcher controls..to the events view after successfully installing the patch

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
I am trying to install patchmanager for settings, but I get error message "Problem with installing" and an endlessly spinning installation icon at the bottom of launcher. My device version is Update10.
Any advice?

Code:
[root@Jolla Documents]# pkcon install-local jolla-settings-patchmanager-0.4.5-10.15.1.jolla_.armv7hl.rpm 
Installing files                                                                                                   
Waiting in queue                                                                                                
Starting                                                                                             
Resolving dependencies                                                                                    
Fatal error: nothing provides patchmanager = 0.4.5-10.15.1.jolla needed by jolla-settings-patchmanager-0.4.5-10.15.1.jolla.armv7hl
Remove patchmanager-ui first!
Code:
pkcon remove patchmanager-ui

N900 ~ $ make me a sandwich
-bash: no, make it yourself
N900 ~ $ sudo make me a sandwich
-bash: ok then...

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
how to enable volume silder?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
move it to top in settings.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong