Active Topics

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Hi there,
Gee, it has been a fair while since I've visited this community, it's nice to see it still going strong. I'd moved on from Maemo about 4 years ago, but didn't have the heart to part with my N900s. It was my first real Smartphone (and some may very well argue my last).

Anyway, I wanted to know what the protocol was if I were to list the items on eBay, could I post a link in this forum? Alternatively, if there is any interest in the phones on this forum, happy to accept any offers.

Phones are located in Australia (I'm in Melbourne), and are in excellent working order. Both unlocked (purchased unlocked from Amazon at the time). I still have original packaging and accessories, as well as genuine Nokia pouch and possibly one spare battery if I can locate it.

Best regards,

travla

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
how much do you ask for it?
got any pics?

Posts: 70 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Aug 2015 @ Australia
Still for sale? If so, how does 100AUD sound?

Perhaps someone could send travla a PM or email for me, considering they have not been here in a while? No worries either way.

Cheers

The Following User Says Thank You to mike727 For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Hi!
My N900 have broken digitizer (I guess bcause touch goes crazy), so I'm searching for second. Some pics? I can pay 100USD for one. How much for delivery to Poland?