Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
464 to go

now working on qwertz
from low numbers to high
I just looked up my backer number for the first time. #54, quertz – time to get excited…

The Following User Says Thank You to velox For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 2,744 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Espoo, Finland
vistaus, thanks for translation

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kimmoli For This Useful Post:
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
I have #60 QWERTZ, (im)patiently waiting....

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

The Following User Says Thank You to seiichiro0185 For This Useful Post:
I have not been able to notice any updates on the list, Have any new numbers been added in the past week or so?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oenone For This Useful Post:
Coming in next update:

Ctrl-Alt-Del reboot done right (through dsme) with remorse:

All modifier keys can be configured (sorry, Suomenkieliset tekstit)

Sticky and Locking:
Sticky modifiers will toggle when pressed once and released after pressing any other key. Locking modifier will lock on double-press and released on third. In both modes you can also use them as normal modifier keys

The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to kimmoli For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by kimmoli View Post
Coming in next update:

Ctrl-Alt-Del reboot done right (through dsme) with remorse:
Rebooting the device might be important for some people but I'd rather see "killall lipstick" implemeted as a keycombo since that's my preferred method of glitch recovery.

(and besides device can always be force-rebooted via power cycling...)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Spain
I just want to give infinite thanks to Dirkvl, Kimmoli and the rest of the team, and I hope their health won't be afected by this stressful situation.

To all the impatient people: I understand your feelings, but keep in mind that we are given the chance to own, maybe, the last decent terminal in mobile phone history: with all those no-brainers out there, loving their crap virtual on-screen keyboards, it's unlikely we'll see another N900/N950.

QWERTY TOHKBD high number

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mced For This Useful Post:
Is this keyboard causing phone to startup very slowly? Or just my luck that I received faulty keyboard? I have latest OS installed, and this keyboard seems to hang the phone eventually. Also keypresses produce weird results, for example "a" --> "af". Notes application startup takes very many seconds with keyboard. Without this keyboard phone startup and Notes application start up is not slow.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by popolon View Post
Is this keyboard causing phone to startup very slowly? Or just my luck that I received faulty keyboard? I have latest OS installed, and this keyboard seems to hang the phone eventually. Also keypresses produce weird results, for example "a" --> "af". Notes application startup takes very many seconds with keyboard. Without this keyboard phone startup and Notes application start up is not slow.
You definitely have something wrong, either in HW or SW.
I have noticed none of the symptoms you describe.

The Following User Says Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Rebooting the device might be important for some people but I'd rather see "killall lipstick" implemeted as a keycombo since that's my preferred method of glitch recovery.
yep. for sake of uptime

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
(and besides device can always be force-rebooted via power cycling...)
power-cycling is so.. macintosh

ah, almost forgot to attach this...

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kimmoli For This Useful Post:

Tags
keyboard, kickstarter, other half, tohkbd