Active Topics

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2015 @ Argentina
I don't get messages from some contacts, but I can receive media, also the app crashes from time to time and sometimes it disconnects.
I'd really appreciate some help with this, especially with the messages part, the other things are tolerable.
Here's the bitbucket ticket with my logs, thanks for any help can give me. https://bitbucket.org/CepiPerez/what...sations-in-127

Carlos.

Last edited by Azhar1921; 2015-10-01 at 02:36. Reason: Typo

I put my SIM card in an Android device, then I put back to the N9, and connects well ... but can not send messages, after several reboots I could send but not receive messages from contacts, can receive messages from groups ..

Spanish:
Puse mi SIM en un celular con Android, y despues lo puse devuelta en el N9.. Me conecta bien, pero no podia enviar mensajes.. Despues de varios reinicios (a la aplicacion) pude enviar mensajes, pero no recibir mensajes de contactos.. Pero puedo enviar y recibir mensajes de grupos..

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Guys, once again:
IF YOU HAVE USED OFFICIAL WHATSAPP CLIENT, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ON WHATSUP ANYMORE BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE USING AN ENCRYPTION!

THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR THIS (YET)!!!!

so please stop asking about the same question over and over again guys!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Sep 2015 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Guys, once again:
IF YOU HAVE USED OFFICIAL WHATSAPP CLIENT, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO RECEIVE MESSAGES ON WHATSUP ANYMORE BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE USING AN ENCRYPTION!

THERE IS NO SOLUTION FOR THIS (YET)!!!!

so please stop asking about the same question over and over again guys!
I have used the official client before, but I only don't receive messages from certain contacts, is this caused by the same reason?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Azhar1921 View Post
I have used the official client before, but I only don't receive messages from certain contacts, is this caused by the same reason?
Yes. If encryption is enabled by both parties, (both users has the WhatsApp version that has encrypted messages enabled) it will use encrypted messages. Which is why some will work and some won't unfortunately.

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know if moving from a working Yappari (2.0.2) installed in a N900 to Yappari (1.2.7) in a N9 is it risky, and therefore, it requires any special procedure in order not to banned?

Another doubt (important for me at least):

In N900's Yappari I have deselected "Send read notification" option (and it's working properly) but I also would like to disable "voice messages notification" (a green microphone pops up when the voice message it's been listened).

Does anyone know if that is possible?

Many thanks guys, keep it up!!

Cheers

Hi everybody,

I can not upload a photo in my profile (neither in N900 yappari 2.0.21 nor N9 yappari 1.2.7). Neither is possible to establish "status" in my profile

Does anyone know if this should be possible in N900/N9 yappari?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers

Originally Posted by capitannemo View Post
Hi everybody,

I can not upload a photo in my profile (neither in N900 yappari 2.0.21 nor N9 yappari 1.2.7). Neither is possible to establish "status" in my profile

Does anyone know if this should be possible in N900/N9 yappari?

Thanks in advance!
Cheers
There is no Yappari for N9..

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2014 @ São Paulo / Brazil
good personal afternoon, the yappari to n900 is operating normally , I think it would be interesting if the two teams unite to develop an application only for both the n900 as to n9 , another thing also I think make him be multi client, work with the telegram and the whatsapp ! type the pidign I have interest in helping and I think it would be of great validity think of something! in the case of telegram we have the api available for development and it would be possible to develop more features to the app !

Hi,i can't send or recieve messages, even though I'm connected (blue).the dot remains red,when I send a message. I have never used a different device,so it's not the encryption problem.I read whatsapp released a new update.might this cause the problem?or is it just me (as usual) ?
Edit. IT started at 0.00 a clock and I also don't see if someone is online...

Last edited by emro; 2015-10-06 at 22:26.

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup