Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 4,118 | Thanked: 8,901 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Maybe this?

Please consider your membership / supporting Maemo e.V. and help to spread this by following/copying this link to your TMO signature:
[MC eV] Maemo Community eV membership application, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=94257

editsignature, http://talk.maemo.org/profile.php?do=editsignature

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by peterleinchen View Post
Maybe this?
Ha Ha! I didn't know Meego can use Windows 10 as a desktop environment! lol

Btw, fool that I am, I ordered the jide remix pc for $69.99

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
How bout this for a stocking stuffer (a little late..)
Late or not depends on which Christmas you celebrate

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I dunno. No point in flogging a dead sailfish... What other tablets would you like?
Im thinking of buying the iTable.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Sounds good. Just a word of advice. Be careful of what you say about Jolla. You might get this instead of tablet for belated Christmas gift...

http://www.engadget.com/2015/12/28/p...od-switcheroo/

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Sounds good. Just a word of advice. Be careful of what you say about Jolla. You might get this instead of tablet for belated Christmas gift...

Why is that cruel? Its ****ing life got damn. Western Kids should not cry about toys when world is pissing at the wood and does not care about environment.

I personally hate christmas especially this days when asholes are leaders at the world and environment is dying cause we are killing mother nature with all this **** toys.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Why is that cruel? Its ****ing life got damn. Western Kids should not cry about toys when world is pissing at the wood and does not care about environment.

I personally hate christmas especially this days when asholes are leaders at the world and environment is dying cause we are killing mother nature with all this **** toys.
Hmmm... It just occurred to me that maybe the child got his device and didn't realize it came in a Latsu case...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side

Jolla would never do that to me. I'm their favorite supporter.

Its cruel becouse the kid is still a kid and should not fix the environment you and me ****ed up. His time Will come. But until then its up to us lead the way. But yeah. More Adults must make sacrifices...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Wow.

10chars.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
More Adults must make sacrifices...
OK not only will a charger not be included in the box, Jolla will just ship you nothing at all to help the environment :P

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund