Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Yes, but what about the other half?
The other half will never be available for the tablet.

Just imagine how disappointed Jolla fans will be realize they won't be able to change back plate

Pichlo and Gerbick will go totally bananas when they get a bag of money instead. They will probably blame me for the whole thing

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-05-17 at 18:02.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Got my first half refund today as well. And I got a notice via email first...

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
I guess Trump will be president before I get my money back.

But then I dont need it since Trump and Putin will invade Europe and kill us all since they are both big idiots.

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
They will probably blame me for the whole thing
Aha! The shocking truth behind this entire sorry endeavor has now become plain: Dave999 maneuvered behind the scenes to torpedo Jolla's Tablet project, in an effort to enhance his own status in the social media. He obviously had insider help in this, as he now openly admits that he's received a payoff from the company. (I myself have as yet received no such "refund", and therefore can only assume that all you folks who have must also have been in on the plot...)

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Aha! The shocking truth behind this entire sorry endeavor has now become plain: Dave999 maneuvered behind the scenes to torpedo Jolla's Tablet project, in an effort to enhance his own status in the social media. He obviously had insider help in this, as he now openly admits that he's received a payoff from the company. (I myself have as yet received no such "refund", and therefore can only assume that all you folks who have must also have been in on the plot...)
Ahh, welcome back cop!

You are not far from the truth but I have no permission to disclose the details about this plot. But What what I can say is...I think the Russian government is involved!

Dave vs Cop 1-0

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
So wait... folks are getting their refunds and there's still conspiracy theories being passed around? What gives?

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
So wait... folks are getting their refunds and there's still conspiracy theories being passed around?
Yes indeed! To explain this, we need to delve into the theory of conspiracy theories, to examine this phenomenon from the point of view of a true Conspiracy Theoretician. As we all know, a conspiracy is normally created when an individual or group wishes to keep certain facts or events hidden from the public. However, the public at large seems to enjoy discovering conspiracies, and will create fictional conspiracies even in the absence of true conspiracies, just to have something to discuss. This, of course, leads to the suggestion that there is in fact a conspiracy in effect to create new conspiracy theories; and, thus, we reach the theory of the Recursive Conspiracy Theory, a self-perpetuating series of theories of conspiracies to create new conspiracy theories.

In short: yeah, this can keep going on forever...

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
Yes indeed! To explain this, we need to delve into the theory of conspiracy theories, to examine this phenomenon from the point of view of a true Conspiracy Theoretician. As we all know, a conspiracy is normally created when an individual or group wishes to keep certain facts or events hidden from the public. However, the public at large seems to enjoy discovering conspiracies, and will create fictional conspiracies even in the absence of true conspiracies, just to have something to discuss. This, of course, leads to the suggestion that there is in fact a conspiracy in effect to create new conspiracy theories; and, thus, we reach the theory of the Recursive Conspiracy Theory, a self-perpetuating series of theories of conspiracies to create new conspiracy theories.

Then there's the matter of the soil around major American cities, like Des Moines, for instance. Nothing grows there because the tablets have been buried there to build the landing strips.

Also, still no.refund for me yet...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Pichlo and Gerbick will go totally bananas when they get a bag of money instead.
I don't know about gerbick but I definitely would. I have never given Jolla any money I would expect back, partly or fully.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD

I dunno. Sounds suspicious to me...

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund