Active Topics

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 1,980 times | Joined on Jun 2015 @ Lisbon - Portugal
october is just around the corner and my screen protectors haven't arrived yet

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Thoughts on the latest rumor that the Pro1 will start shipping this week or next week?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 580 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgium
Chen just dropped this on Telegram .

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
See also this twitter post.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to VaZso For This Useful Post:
Latest reply from erik in the cancelling order thread over at fx forum

"Hi everyone,

We are sincerely sorry for the delays. We’d like to reassure you that we’re working very hard to finalise all the legal requirements necessary before the device ships. I have reviewed our staff replies, and we have not in any form suggested that we’ll start shipping in November. The first batch of the Pro1 will be on it’s way to our earliest orders in mid-October. We expect the majority, if not all pre-orders, to ship by the end of October.

As some of you hinted, you’ve made a consumer pre-order from a legal UK business. What this means, is that there are laws, in addition to our policies that protect the amount you’ve spent. Although we’d be very sorry to see any of our pre-orders being cancelling at this final stage of our product fulfilment, there are certain laws, including our own refund policy that protect the funds you’ve spent towards the Pro1.

If anyone would like to have a chat with us, feel free to email us directly at info@fxtec.com, and someone will get back to you within 1 business day. We will soon send you an email with the latest details on the mass production which has already started.

We appreciate everyone’s trust and patience, and we promise the wait will be worth it! We can’t wait for you to unbox the Pro1 in the coming weeks.

Erik"

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to spinica For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by spinica View Post
Latest reply from erik in the cancelling order thread over at fx forum

"Hi everyone,

We are sincerely sorry for the delays. We’d like to reassure you that we’re working very hard to finalise all the legal requirements necessary before the device ships. I have reviewed our staff replies, and we have not in any form suggested that we’ll start shipping in November. The first batch of the Pro1 will be on it’s way to our earliest orders in mid-October. We expect the majority, if not all pre-orders, to ship by the end of October.

As some of you hinted, you’ve made a consumer pre-order from a legal UK business. What this means, is that there are laws, in addition to our policies that protect the amount you’ve spent. Although we’d be very sorry to see any of our pre-orders being cancelling at this final stage of our product fulfilment, there are certain laws, including our own refund policy that protect the funds you’ve spent towards the Pro1.

If anyone would like to have a chat with us, feel free to email us directly at info@fxtec.com, and someone will get back to you within 1 business day. We will soon send you an email with the latest details on the mass production which has already started.

We appreciate everyone’s trust and patience, and we promise the wait will be worth it! We can’t wait for you to unbox the Pro1 in the coming weeks.

Erik"
I feel sorry for those who are cancelling their orders at this stage. Fx team is making an enormous effort in giving us our dream device and i am sure they will regret this cancelation. Cosmo Communicator is also having delays and even big companys as Samsung and others have even worse delays/cancelations (Fold is the perfect example). Canceling orders will make the team not to consider a Pro 2 in the future

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:
can we please have a seperate thread for actual info on this device and then ban these bullshlt spewers from it... ffs

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SaiKo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
"shipping late october"

Yeah, no, i'm canceling my order. **** that, i'm not going to wait a whole goddamn year for my phone to come out.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 90 | Thanked: 580 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
"shipping late october"

Yeah, no, i'm canceling my order. **** that, i'm not going to wait a whole goddamn year for my phone to come out.
.. something tells me you'll still end up buying one by the end of october when they go retail xD.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to netman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wasmachinemann-NL View Post
"shipping late october"

"The first batch of the Pro1 will be on it’s way to our earliest orders in mid-October. We expect the majority, if not all pre-orders, to ship by the end of October."

Now that the team is full speed ahead you are about to quit? It ia like starting a big race and give up a few meters before the finish line. A dream is a dream and don't mind to wait until i reach it

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to deutch1976 For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit