Active Topics

No, you can't have an invite because they are disabled at the moment. If you want to find out when invites will be available again, you can constantly check this discussion page for GrandCentral:

http://groups.google.com/group/grand...-alerts/topics

Invites have been unavailable since about March 14th and there is no time estimate as to when they will become available again. Please do not ask for an invite or ask when they will return since nobody on this forum will know beforehand.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paps For This Useful Post:
Posts: 330 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on May 2007 @ BKNYC
lock the thread......

Could I get an invite to GC? If anyone can get me an invite, I will pay it forward for the next guy, or girl

gerryharney at yahoo dot com

Posts: 868 | Thanked: 474 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Capital District, NY, USA
Please kill me now or lock this thread already... invites have been offline for over a month with no relief in sight. When invites are re-opened I'm sure a new thread will appear.

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Fresno, CA
Hi does anyone have a Grand Central invite? If so, can I get one.

Thanks.

Have some, can't send though.
Read this thread and you will know.
johenkel

I hate to reopen a thread that may encourage those who don't read to post request, but I just received an invite from GrandCentral after a long wait.

I assume it was the request page that finally got me this invite, so if there are people still waiting for one, it looks like they are finally re-opening the service to new users.

ok if they are and anyone has invites, could I get one please I posted earlier in the thread but it was at the time when things seemed closed.

PM me or use mybusinessemail <at> gmail

that would be a dream if it worked

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by paps View Post
I hate to reopen a thread that may encourage those who don't read to post request, but I just received an invite from GrandCentral after a long wait.

I assume it was the request page that finally got me this invite, so if there are people still waiting for one, it looks like they are finally re-opening the service to new users.
If you ever reserved a number from Grandcentral it was most likly an invite from GrandCentral and not a user. GrandCentral has been inviting people all along but user invites are disabled.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Yes, it was an invite from GrandCentral, but I was pointing out that I made the reservation back in early March and just received it today. If others had been receiving theirs, then my request must have been misplaced until now. Otherwise, I think they are just starting to send out new invites again.