Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,412 | Thanked: 594 times | Joined on Aug 2005 @ Recife, Brazil
Hi raiders, munky :
do you have the canola tuning installed?

Raiders: we will try to improve, but beta9 is closed : /

MArcelo
OpenBossa Labs @ INdT, Recife Brazil
http://openbossa.indt.org

I have Canola Tuning installed and I can see the Canola choices when I press the RSS feed button whenever there is an RSS feed available on a web page. However when I click on the yellow buttons on Shoutcast.com, Media Player is directly launched (instead of the Canola choices).
When I click on the http://www.dance.fm/mp3.pls link, the browser doesn't even launch Media Player, but display the source of the pls file. So it seems that this pls is also creating issues with the browser (although, when I look for "details" of the link, it says "type: audio/x-scpls"). But when I manually enter the URL in Media Player, it is working properly (but not in Canola).

unmm
all right.. I will take a look with the guys on this : /
tuning is being integrated also.. so Iu don't know how this webbrowser tool will stay

Marcelo

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Moscow
Hi Marcelo, is there any chance to see windows media and real streams supported by Canola some time?

Originally Posted by sashabe View Post
Hi Marcelo, is there any chance to see windows media and real streams supported by Canola some time?
Hi Sasha : Do you have some example URLs? if they are supported by one of the playback engiens (default or mplayer) canola can play.
We actually (at least no stream) support real, but real stream should be supported, I think we are not supporting the format of the URL only.

BR

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by handful View Post
Hi Sasha : Do you have some example URLs? if they are supported by one of the playback engiens (default or mplayer) canola can play.
We actually (at least no stream) support real, but real stream should be supported, I think we are not supporting the format of the URL only.

BR
You're right, i've just forgot about all the fuss links require to work in default media player (and canola therefore), they do work, but after you replace some parts) Thanks for the fast reply)

I have this format that it works with the default media player, but can't add the link to canola. Would you please help?

rtsp://mslive01.881903.com/encoder/cr-01-rm

I am using 2007HE on 770, and Canola 2 works very well on it. Thanks for the great app.

Last edited by racky; 2008-06-26 at 07:24.

Originally Posted by racky View Post
I have this format that it works with the default media player, but can't add the link to canola. Would you please help?

rtsp://mslive01.881903.com/encoder/cr-01-rm

I am using 2007HE on 770, and Canola 2 works very well on it. Thanks for the great app.
I also can't get a link going, one that I know works with realplayer and seems to spawn media player. wber.monroe.edu/wber-high.m3u. Are there specific settings to play with so that clicking the link in the web browser sends the stream to canola instead of media player?

bump on the thanks for canola. it's been a real joy to use; my n810 is almos replacing my ipod!

scott

soctt : we did a feed handler but it seems it's not working for m3u links / or in the 770 AFAIK.

That's why there's the "canola-tuning and canola-tuning-plugin"
the plugin is integrated (covers etc etc) and the canola-tuning installs the feedhandler in the browser, but we do not change the mime types to make it opens defaultly canola.

Marcelo

Originally Posted by handful View Post
soctt : we did a feed handler but it seems it's not working for m3u links / or in the 770 AFAIK.

That's why there's the "canola-tuning and canola-tuning-plugin"
the plugin is integrated (covers etc etc) and the canola-tuning installs the feedhandler in the browser, but we do not change the mime types to make it opens defaultly canola.

Marcelo
Thanks for the quick reply. I got tuning & tuning-plugin working, and will just wait patiently for m3u compatibility ;-)

scott