Active Topics

Notices

I also have the issue with the synching freezing at 60% now.

Im also getting the 60% hang on sync. even after deleting the settings.

Originally Posted by miind View Post
Im also getting the 60% hang on sync. even after deleting the settings.
I had the same problem and found it was looping. In the Google Sync preferences, change the last sync date to one day prior to today, save. Then try syncing again. Worked for me.

Didjit

Originally Posted by didjit86 View Post
I had the same problem and found it was looping. In the Google Sync preferences, change the last sync date to one day prior to today, save. Then try syncing again. Worked for me.

Didjit
one day prior to today did not work for me, did 10 days prior to and boom it did it weird though! some changes were made for the repeating events hope all goes well now,
the new UI is nice hope to see a sync button beside the clock.

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Moscow
I installed mCalendar long ago, but never succeeded to launch it. Recently installed the latest version from maemo.org (uninstalled previous version before it) and deleted the database from .mPIM, and it launches now. The problem is that whenever i try to do a sync, it gives either "Incorrect username or password" message or "Captcha required". Tried to unlock the account via Google webpage, it changes nothing.
What may be done?

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ California
Originally Posted by didjit86 View Post

Didjit
Okay, so the sync time is now about 4 minutes. Getting errors such as,
{'status': 400, 'body': 'Invalid UserId en.usa','reason':'Bad Request'}
None

-Also, all day events appear one day too early.

-repeated events (such as once per week) appear everyday.

-no option to pick what calendars you want to view?

Thanks.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ California
Originally Posted by sashabe View Post
I installed mCalendar long ago, but never succeeded to launch it. Recently installed the latest version from maemo.org (uninstalled previous version before it) and deleted the database from .mPIM, and it launches now. The problem is that whenever i try to do a sync, it gives either "Incorrect username or password" message or "Captcha required". Tried to unlock the account via Google webpage, it changes nothing.
What may be done?
I'm also getting problems like this if I now erase .mPIM. It appears that any changes to preferences are not saved. (The google syncho options are always blank)

Last edited by AstroGuy; 2008-09-20 at 16:28.

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Moscow
Originally Posted by AstroGuy View Post
I'm also getting problems like this if I now erase .mPIM. It appears that any changes to preferences are not saved. (The google syncho options are always blank)
Yeah, exactly the same happens to me. Here's the log from XTerm:
Code:
~ $ mcalendar
python[1442]: GLIB WARNING ** libglade - Error loading image: Failed to open file '/usr/lib/mcalendar/mcalendar32.png': No such file or directory
python[1442]: GLIB WARNING ** libglade - could not convert string to type `GdkPixbuf' for property `pixbuf'
current datetime updated
UpdateList
byday :
googleid :
Running <_Thread(Google Calendar Sync, started)>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/media/mmc1/Projects/mCalendar/usr/lib/mcalendar/msync.py", line 192, in run
    cal_client = self.doLogin()
  File "/media/mmc1/Projects/mCalendar/usr/lib/mcalendar/msync.py", line 171, in doLogin
    cal_client.ProgrammaticLogin()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gdata/service.py", line 317, in ProgrammaticLogin
    raise BadAuthentication, 'Incorrect username or password'
BadAuthentication: Incorrect username or password
emit
emit
emit
completed
Incorrect username or password
error added : Incorrect username or password
finished
Incorrect username or password
UpdateList
byday :
googleid :
<_Thread(Google Calendar Sync, stopped)> completed. 0 running, 0 pending
/usr/lib/mcalendar/mCalendar:35: GtkWarning: gdkdrawable-x11.c:878 drawable is not a pixmap or window
  gtk.main()
Close SyncLog

Last edited by sashabe; 2008-09-20 at 16:54.

Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
New theme looks great, Kudos!
Anyway to get that day in the applet I kindly requested some time ago ?
pretty please? See HERE

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

Have anyone managed to save the preferences? I have also this problem with prefs, no way to save them so syncro does not work. Mcalendar is great with mgCal applet but I wish that mgCal would show more than one calendar. I have also the GPE suite installed in my N810 running Diablo and the GPE Summary applet is great but I have tried this mCalendar and I liked it. The alarm function is great!

Tags
calendar, google