Active Topics

Posts: 143 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Bradford, (England)
blagged myself 2x16gb sdhc class 4, £30 . . ;-)

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
Man, that's still way too expensive for a 16gb. I swear these companies love to screw over the early adopters and rob them blind. (*rolls eyes*)
However, it is the going rate for a 16gb micro SDHC class 4 from a reputable maker like Sandisk. Yeah, it is no shock people pay top whack when new technology first comes out only to find it half the price a year on or so (but not now). Is this not the way of the modern capatalist world?

Look, I am sure a lot of people paid nearly £250 or around $400 a year ago, if not more for the Nokia N810. Damn, I just bought mine new for £160 delivered. Don't mean I got to imply those that bought it when it first came out were screwed over. More so they wanted it quickly and therefore paid a premium price.

However, you were mistaken early when you implied the Sandisk 16gb micro SDHC class 4 card could be bought for half the price. Maybe, you were looking at class 2 cards? In a year when the 32gb micro SDHC class 4+ comes out, yes, but not now.

Although I do buy from ebay, I have had heard numerous stories of cards being delivered that are not as reported (class, less than advertised, different makes) or indeed, total fakes. This was the reason I decided to go to an online retailer in the UK with a telephone and paid the RRP.

Last edited by Almax9633; 2009-06-01 at 07:46. Reason: Typo..