Active Topics

Originally Posted by sljonson View Post
I just found listened to the voice mail from Nokia USA telling me that my pre-order has been cancelled as well. Only found how now since I'm on the road. I'm gonna call 'em tomorrow and give 'em holy heck.
Update on my situation. After my first call, Alex's manager was going escalate things with upper manager to get the original promo deal reentered in their new order system, and he would call me back. With me being on vacation, I didn't want to have to deal with playing phone tag. So I called a second time, and reordered. They knocked 10% off of the phone and 15% off the accessories I had ordered. I'm still royally ticked off about it. But I did get a better price out of the deal, so NokiaUSA haven't been totally banished by me as a vendor.

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Pennsylvania, US
Still looks like my order isn't cancelled... but as of today the DC-6 12v charger has been cancelled on my order. Everything else (N900, extended warranty, and free BH-307) are all showing in progress. Anyone else have this happen?

Finally! I have been looking all over for a thread like this to see if there are others with the same issue. I just received my money back and was told that i will receive 15% off of the original price (Making my total price after tax = $552).