Active Topics

Notices

Hi! I am wondering if the Koran app is coming for n900.

Also, do you know if it will be compatible with the bible app, i.e., being able to multitask both bible and koran at the same time?

I am also worried about scrolling... Can n900 handle so much crap at the same time?

I hope that one will be able to click cool places so that they show up in google earth.

Would it be possible to change "north" in the compass so that it always points towards mecka with a big M and if synchronization with alarm clock is possible so I never miss my prayers...

thank you and god bless America!

There's no digital compass so north will always be north when your connected to gps satellites.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
don't feed this troll.

he's just trying to provocate. ("crap"...)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SubCore For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
I would recommend checking out the Bible Reader thread to get information on whether Rapier or Katana will support the Koran.

It probably wouldn't be too hard for someone to make a program to handle prayer alarms. Prayer time is related to sunrise/sunset and so is different per region and time of year, correct? So the main issue would be a website with a good database of prayer times per location and time of year for the app to create alarms off of.

Originally Posted by epage View Post
I would recommend checking out the Bible Reader thread to get information on whether Rapier or Katana will support the Koran.

It probably wouldn't be too hard for someone to make a program to handle prayer alarms. Prayer time is related to sunrise/sunset and so is different per region and time of year, correct? So the main issue would be a website with a good database of prayer times per location and time of year for the app to create alarms off of.
Yes I know, but I live above the polar circle and sun never sets or rises certain periods of the year... Oh gush... I will miss my prayers