Active Topics

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 229 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Missouri, USA
Originally Posted by Akatsushi View Post
Just wanted to let people know that jr.com have the N900 in stock with the price $649.99. But I was able to call and have them pricematch to nokiausa.com price *$569.00*. I tried to tell them that amazon.com was selling for $550.00 but they said it was not in stock, same with nokiausa, but he was nice enough to pricematch for me. Good deal to me since no tax to California. Now I can forget about dell trying to ship my late November order >.>;
Just ordered mine. Again, not in stock at amazon.com or nokia.com so couldn't price match, but they quoted me for $579 which is still better than suggested retail. I'm hoping that's true about the 30 day price guarantee...

Oh, the things I do to sustain my nerdy livelyhood :-(

man I pay $850 in Sweden

Got my shipping confirmation yesterday night. Payed $15 for 2 day shipping so total came out to be $585 before rebate. Will arrive next tuesday =D

No shipping notice for me?

i placed an order yesterday but then found out the NokiaUsa has shipped my other (due to arrive in an hour) so I canceled my JR order this morning.

Anyone tried to price match to Newegg? Their price is currently 549.00 and I tried talking to a manager at J&R via phone and he said that Newegg isn't an authorized dealer. J&R seems so shady. Their price match policy says: "If you have found a better price for this item at another authorized dealer, we will do everything possible to meet or beat that price."

It doesn't say unless the price is alot lower than ours which is what the manager "Naqei" basically said. But he did say that Amazon is an authorized dealer so when they get it in stock, I could price match it there but who knows how long that will be.

I was wondering if anyone was able to price match to Newegg today at J&R? And does anyone know if Newegg is an authorized dealer?

jr is a part of bing cashback so you can save yourself 5 percent if you buy a n900 from them.

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 229 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Missouri, USA
Krandal, while i did purchase for 579, i have a mail in rebate for 50 bucks which drops the price down to 527 -- though I wonder if that rebate is given to everyone who purchases an n900 or just if they purchase through J&R.

Plus, i cant even find the n900 on newegg any more. Seems it went from Pre-order, to back-order, to unavailable (searching for n900 jumps directly to a replacement battery product page).

Akatsushi, you lucky dog, they charged me 20 for 2day air (i'm in Missouri). Oh well, as long as my package comes on time and there are no hardware defects, I'll be satisfied.

**crosses fingers**

Originally Posted by aspidites View Post
Krandal, while i did purchase for 579, i have a mail in rebate for 50 bucks which drops the price down to 527 -- though I wonder if that rebate is given to everyone who purchases an n900 or just if they purchase through J&R.

Plus, i cant even find the n900 on newegg any more. Seems it went from Pre-order, to back-order, to unavailable (searching for n900 jumps directly to a replacement battery product page).

Akatsushi, you lucky dog, they charged me 20 for 2day air (i'm in Missouri). Oh well, as long as my package comes on time and there are no hardware defects, I'll be satisfied.

**crosses fingers**
lol ^^; Got my N900 earlier today. So far it's working well with no problems yet... *crosses fingers >.<*

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by jsuggs View Post
I soo want to do this, but I'll get mine from Dell for $441 after rebate, so I'm just going to have to wait around (and spend my $100 on accessories).
Everyone when talking about Dell is forgetting one thing...they charge tax!

-Socrates 469 BC