Active Topics

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
I just made the purchase on amazon, it says it'll be instock on December 16 which is next wednesday link here.

$550 (original price) - $22.5 (cashback) - $50 Rebate = $472.50
PLEASE READ WHOLE POSt BEFORE PURCHASING

But first you should sign up for payphrase to get the cash back
link here
with payphrase, you create a phrase and a pin associated witht he phrase, and like paypal you can use it in many locations to checkout to purchase something without creating an account,

They currently have a promotion, 5 percent when you purchase something from amazon.com and 10 percent with participating merchants.

Then after you finish setting up an account, you can go to the product website, type in your payphrase, then your pin and your good to go.

You can save further more if you have a amazon credit card to save an additional 3%

I JUST REALIZED AKPOFF BEAT ME TO THE POST HERE'S HIS LINK FOR REFERENCE/CREDIT

Last edited by RogerTHAcctant; 2009-12-12 at 06:42.

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Houston, TX
Wish I saw the 5% pay-phrase. I'm NOT going to cancel and resubmit, though. ;-)

haha, you can always buy another with pay phrase, you can cancel if the first one takes just as long, or return the first one, postage is only 4 dollars w/ the return postage from amazon, well it depends how much of an hassle you really feel it is, but the savings would be 22.5 =P

i know how you feel though, i just wanna get it too. I originally ordered it through dell, for 402, after bing cashback, but when i ordered it on thanksgiving day, they still haven't shipped it, and still giving me A february arrival date. So I might cancel or resell that one when it comes. Dell sucks, don't buy from them

Last edited by RogerTHAcctant; 2009-12-12 at 06:54.

hot stuff. last time when it's in stock, it sells for seven hundred something $. wonder when it'd came to SEA. do you think that all people speaking ill about n900 in this forum were trolls?

that was a merchant through amazon.com that was selling for 700ish, but this is selling directly through amazon.

haha, i h\ope they're trolls, i have high hopes for the n900 <3. I know their are going to be some kinks like battery life, that people complain about, but i hear from the forums, it's actually quite good, you just have to restart it after you turn off wifi to truely turn it off and save lots of enery.But i assume even those small problems will be gone by the next firmware update.

You can also use amazon rewards card to get $40 off

Nice to see that it is back in stock. Now I can send mine back to get a new one.

Originally Posted by vins View Post
hot stuff. last time when it's in stock, it sells for seven hundred something $. wonder when it'd came to SEA. do you think that all people speaking ill about n900 in this forum were trolls?
Undoubtedly there are some trolls. I imagine some had unrealistic expectations, others didn't know what they were getting into and some are having real problems.

I owned a first-generation iPhone. I waited in line at an AT&T store the first day. I found I couldn't stand the soft-key keyboard and sold it within a few months. No harm, no foul.

I wish those who find it's not their cup of tea would sell and move on.

The Following User Says Thank You to akpoff For This Useful Post:
Just watch. You'll get the Dell-ordered N900 an hour after the Amazon order arrives. ;-)

My Dell order (11/5) was pushed from 12/10 to 1/20/2010. Just placed an order on Amazon. I don't care paying a little more at this point. Will cancel Dell as soon as Amazon's comes through. I've had it with this ...t. I've been waiting for this thing to ship long enough now. My current phone (BB Curve) freezes at least twice a day and I can't take it anymore! I want my N900!