Active Topics

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kent, UK
Does anyone else have any issues with the text they entered changing when you hit the "soft return" button on the on-screen keyboard?

It has happened a few times with me. I enter SMS text, go back and edit it due to fat-thumb syndrome, and then press the soft return button and the send button, only to discover that some of the words contain the original mistakes AND my corrections. One word didn't look anything like what I typed and the "replacement" letters were no where near the originals... "goodbye" was turned into "igopdope"!!!!!

A cursory glance of the text entry screen before I hit return/send assured me that my spelling was not that bad!!

The Following User Says Thank You to fletchem For This Useful Post:
Posts: 276 | Thanked: 109 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Vancouver,Canada / Dubai,UAE
I had the same problem first time I used the virtual keyboard , but now , it doesn't make that mistake anymore , it is a glitch/bug , I have sent a couple of misspelled sms, lol!

I've had this problem many, many times.
Now, with last firmware upgrade, this problem seems to be disappeared....
Anyway I keep giving attention to these effects,a nd post a new msg if this happens again.

Posts: 1,090 | Thanked: 476 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ingolstadt, Germany
Originally Posted by fletchem View Post
"goodbye" was turned into "igopdope"!!!!!
you got dope? ^^