Active Topics

How do you connect? WLAN or 3G or 2G?
If you use WLAN, does it work with other computers within this WLAN? I know there was an MTU problem with many routers, and ebay.com was one of the most affected sites.

With 3G.

Cypherinfo.

Another website where is impossible to login: www.saldiprivati.com.

Cypherinfo.

Originally Posted by gunni View Post
If you use WLAN, does it work with other computers within this WLAN? I know there was an MTU problem with many routers, and ebay.com was one of the most affected sites.
It seems to be all right only with a WLAN connecition to the internet.

I guess something can be done from the maemo side in order to fix that.

Cypherinfo.

Originally Posted by gunni View Post
It seems to be all right with a WLAN only. I guess that has to be fixed from the Maemo or the firmware side.

Cypherinfo.

Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by cypherinfo View Post
It seems to be all right with a WLAN only. I guess that has to be fixed from the Maemo or the firmware side.
i doubt that.
if it works over wlan but not 3g, i'd rather say the problem lies with your 3g connection.
does it work with other phones using that carrier / that sim-card? does it work if you put in a sim-card from another carrier? you could also try tethering your n900 to a laptop, using it as a bluetooth modem, and see if your laptop can access those sites over that connection.