Active Topics

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Has he said anything about playing music and putting it loud?
Uh yes he did? He said when he turns the volume to the max he hears a static sound. Am I reading something wrong here?

The Following User Says Thank You to hihai411 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by hihai411 View Post
Uh yes he did? He said when he turns the volume to the max he hears a static sound. Am I reading something wrong here?
You probably know that you can turn volume max even you are not playing anything.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Are you a troll or something? I mean sometimes people have the unfortunate mistake of reading things wrong. So what is your point than? When he turns the volume on max he hears a noise so bottomline is its not normal.

Originally Posted by hihai411 View Post
Are you a troll or something? I mean sometimes people have the unfortunate mistake of reading things wrong. So what is your point than? When he turns the volume on max he hears a noise so bottomline is its not normal.
And I said already that I don't hear anything from speakers and confirmed that his case is not normal.

Maybe I have been lately reading too much maemos bugzilla and developers "moreinfo" questions about how to excatly produce bug.

Last edited by slender; 2010-02-11 at 08:39.

Slender- sorry if I called you a troll I didn't read the part where you confirm his speakers are abnormal. I was pretty much trying to reiterate the same thing.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
Thanks a lot guys. My mistake, i forgot to mention the music. When i listen to a song and turn the volume to the max, then i hear that noise. When playing games and others, it's all fine and quiet. It's just the music.

Ok. When i listen e.g. Rage against machine and put it on speakers with high volume the speakers can't handle the jams and sound gets crippled/cutted/crackled or whatever you want to call it.

Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
So it's normal... I tought there's something wrong with my device. Thanks a lot.

Originally Posted by white_ranger View Post
So it's normal... I tought there's something wrong with my device. Thanks a lot.
Small speakers, half done pulseaudio optimization?, intensive music with much noise might be recipe for this.

Probably down to power aswell, the speaker will be as small as can be, low powered so as to conserve energy and probably not the best thing for taking to a party.

Does anyone have the problem whereby you make a call and then the phone is stuck on speeker phone? It's happend to me twice, I dial the number check to make sure it's dialing and then the loadspeaker kicks in and i I cant turn it off...

Any ieas?