Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I wait with installation trough german localisation. It's great to find an app like handysafe!

Posts: 963 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Connecticut, USA
I am eagerly waiting to hear the announcement of KeePass import being supported. This app will fill a great void. Especially when the desktop version is released.

http://temporaryland.wordpress.com/

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 103 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Southern Germany
Originally Posted by teddy3 View Post
I wait with installation trough german localisation. It's great to find an app like handysafe!
Not sure whether you noted it already but I have sent in the german localisation files last week. Hopefully they will be integrated in the next release.
Otherwise I can also send the .mo file which can be manually copied in the correct location on the device.

Posts: 125 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sorry for the missing....I'll answer all the questions in one message! It's more clear!

First of all, thanks for the translations!

Renaming and moving groups, sub-groups, items and details are in the roadmap. This is not possible now because I was trying to use context menus, but it is too hard, so I abandoned that approach.

The program was not made to stay always opened, so I don't thought in a lock system, but it's possible to do.

@matristain

The file is not the cause of the error! It's another problem. It is the first thing I'll see.

In fact, I forgot to test the import using accented characters. I thought that Python would take care itself of it, without any intervention....but I was wrong!

The source files aren't in the garage (yet). I'd read sometime ago about the process...will try again after fix these issues!

Thanks again for all!

Sorry...I forgot to answer this question!

Originally Posted by titou1234 View Post
As I said before the PalmOS keyring import works great except for the accents letters in the title, but it is no big deal as it is very easy to remove them. Unfortunately the details in the items appears in the reverse order: le username is the last and the last modifier date is the first. I have try to modify the order in the xml but with no avail.
Could you please invert the order in the import so the most important details appears first: username, password, note and finally last modified date.
The groups, items and details are always alphabetically ordered, no matter how it appears in the imported file. In the moment, there is no way to change it. But I thought in some kind of "order window" to change it...and show the information in the order that the user wants.

The Following User Says Thank You to jaguilar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 49 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Paris, France
Originally Posted by jaguilar View Post
Sorry...I forgot to answer this question!

The groups, items and details are always alphabetically ordered, no matter how it appears in the imported file. In the moment, there is no way to change it. But I thought in some kind of "order window" to change it...and show the information in the order that the user wants.
OK, thank you for the answer, but, in my xml file from keyring, can I rename the fields to have a better order. For example: username -> a_username, password -> b_password, note->c_note ... ?

Originally Posted by titou1234 View Post
OK, thank you for the answer, but, in my xml file from keyring, can I rename the fields to have a better order. For example: username -> a_username, password -> b_password, note->c_note ... ?
Yes!! It's a workaround for now!

The Following User Says Thank You to jaguilar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Kaiserslautern - Germany
Waited for a possibilty to import my HandySafe data until day one!
Thank you!

New version!!

- Fixed issues with unicode importing files (I hope so)
- Including French, German and Czech translation

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaguilar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
Is 0.5.0 the new one? How can I change the language?