Active Topics

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
Originally Posted by cashclientel View Post
Do not install applications from extras devel because this is what happens. You were warned on multiple occasions.

muahahahaha..... sure... when you have installed more than....

... 8 devel appīs the phone will show the first bugīs
...16 devel appīs the phone will zapp you
...32 devel appīs the phone will bite you
...64 devel appīs the phone will take a chainsaw when u are sleeping and cut your toes of
...128 devel appīs the phone will kill you with itīs superdooper laser beam

BEWARE.... DEVEL IS A DANGEROUS AREA....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~phoenix~ For This Useful Post:
You probably didn't fry anything. The charge was most likely dissipated throughout the metal bezel.

Originally Posted by YoDude View Post
Yup^ I'm thinkin' the dang TV is not properly grounded and it is finding a ground through you. Next time it happens, unplug the A/V cable from the phone and touch that and see if you get zapped.
The tv is plugged in through a '2 pin', it doesn't have one for earth. So it probably doesn't have ground. but wouldn't the manufacturer have included one if that were the problem? Any other way for me to earth it?

il probably have to wait until next week to try it - u see cell phones are banned here and i havent yet got the courage to tell them that its technically a computer, what with nokia still selling it as a phone.

Last edited by di1in; 2010-03-07 at 15:02.

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ England
if u had a proper shock u wouldnt even want to touch that tv again. if there was a fault with the tv it would short bettween live and neutral. a fuse would go or breaker would trip and u wudnt even be able to use the tv. sound like a static shock to me.... some appliances are double insulated so there is no need for an earth and no live parts are exposed!!

Originally Posted by sajman View Post
if u had a proper shock u wouldnt even want to touch that tv again. if there was a fault with the tv it would short bettween live and neutral. a fuse would go or breaker would trip and u wudnt even be able to use the tv. sound like a static shock to me.... some appliances are double insulated so there is no need for an earth and no live parts are exposed!!
but if it were a static shock how did i get 2 in a row with only a coupla secs to spare, doesnt static electricity need time to build up?

Posts: 270 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Serbia, Belgrade
cashclientel, you're joking right?

Originally Posted by ~phoenix~ View Post
BEWARE.... DEVEL IS A DANGEROUS AREA....
DEVEL has a typo. in fact.. it's DEVIL.

Last edited by kopte3; 2010-03-07 at 15:16.

The Following User Says Thank You to kopte3 For This Useful Post: