Active Topics

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
here's something for the haters to chew on:

Obviously taken out of context, after they talk about how their pseudo-multitask system automates a lot of stuffs to optimize things for (the limited resources of) a mobile device.
I've learned that Steve Jobs often talks from a marketing point. Not sure if it was him who said iPhone users didn't need copy/cut and paste or multi-tasking to begin with (or if it were Apple fanboys defending the lack of said features at the time). But if it was him, it's pretty obvious that he likes to say whatever will promote his product at the time. Regardless of what he does later on.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Australia
I like that steve tells his users what they need or don't need... Nokia should get there own steve clone and tell us we don't need like OviMaps3.03, PR1.2...

The Following User Says Thank You to INSaino For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by skunkonkrunk View Post
i have an n900, i dont care.

and nor should anyone on this forum, if you dont like it then dont use it. i hate people that winge
I hate people that whinge about my whinging, especially when they tell me what I shouldn't care about.

The Following User Says Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post: