Active Topics

so i downloaded mymenu app, and didn't end up liking how it displayed the menu..etc. so i uninstalled it, now when i look at the menu..it basically stops at settings..no more documents, application manager, and basically any other icon past settings..when trying to create a desktop shortcut i press the icon and nothing happens...it wont open..i find it hard to believe that just installing and uninstalling 1 app...mymenu..im pretty sure it was called...would cause all of this trouble..anyone else have this happen, or have any ideas on how to fix it.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have a similar situation right now. i desperately tried everything I could without success. I was further distressed that attempts to re-install 1.2 via NSU met with a message 'Your firmware is up to date'. 'Your service provider may not have approved of your update'. I was given an option to register for noticification of future firmwares. All atempt to manually flash the phone on my pc also failed as the maemo flasher 3.5 failed to initiate. My solution was to to re-install mymenu or cartorise, both of which bought back the missing icons. I am not satisfied but I wait for some answers on this of others forum.