Active Topics

Well due to my N900 taking a swim in the toilet and Vodafone discontinuing the N900, I have got myself a Nexus1 and a Desire on its way (another Vodafone **** up)

I already put my Nexus into landscape mode all the time and virtual keyboards suck ***! Im gonna stick around here tho as im interested in Meego and want to see what you guys can do with the n900 given more time. Apart from a few quick to shoot anybody down for disagreeing with the n900 or not searching i have always found most people willing to help

Before people bash me for pointless posting there is a point to this other than to tell u i no longer own my beloved N900. That would be a FREE battery and back cover. I figure the guys on here do lots for Free so i would do my bit for the community. You have to be in the UK though as i cant be assed to ship internationally

You might want to root the Nexus one. The default Android keyboards are pretty terrible IMO. (but then again I find all on screen keyboards, including the N900's, terrible from my own experiences).

Shame I can't get the free battery (I'm a yankee =P).

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 106 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bucharest
U can donate the battery to steve helping him to develop nitdroid

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
I'll take the battery and cover if it's still available

The Following User Says Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Neegs View Post
Well due to my N900 taking a swim in the toilet
Wow nice work If it fell into clean water you should have disassembled it and tried to dry it out. There's even a vid on youtube that has step-by-step instructions.

Posts: 346 | Thanked: 139 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Houston Texas
Same here, went to the EVO 4G, going back to the N900.

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
gave the wife my n900, on desire..much better suited for me -rooted etc-happy enough

Originally Posted by vitamina View Post
U can donate the battery to steve helping him to develop nitdroid
Sorry guys the back cover has gone and Vitamina was first with the battery request. Get steve to message me but if not i will give it to bockersjv

Yes im gonna try tinkering with the Phone there are a few peopl in my office that are hardcore Android fans so i should be fine. Its a pitty i work in a room of techies, some are apple users, other Android users but i was the only maemo user. Ah well i have seen what maemo can do so so will keep an eye on future releases of Meego

The Following User Says Thank You to Neegs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Heck with the battery. I need a stylus!

Originally Posted by joshv06 View Post
Same here, went to the EVO 4G, going back to the N900.
can you post a picture o your evo and n900 side buy side