Active Topics

Originally Posted by May Maple View Post
Errrrrrrrrrr man! what's with you guys? I just want to have someone know about this technology and help to make a better Photo Capture program. Not what I want is post this thread for you guys to blame me about loving a big photo with higher megapixel! >_<

+ What I really want is to know about this technology to enlarge photo without damage the photo. Is that bad or what?
You are basically asking about the tech photo version of alchemy. You can't turn pot metal into gold. You can't go enlarge a photo without distortion, unless you are using mathematical vector lining.

Try using BlessN900 to take your photos Maple.

http://blessn900.com/ <-- Read all the magic it does n that,

I like May's post, I don't know why you guys give her a hard time... besides her ignoring the replys, I think you are all jealous because you know ignorance is bliss and have come to terms with what the Maemo will ever be. =P

Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
that app propably just resizes the image and applies some smoothing-filter on it so doesnt look pixelated. its easy to sharpen too, but that would lower the quality even more. i'd rather have a bad smoothed out picture than a sharpened, edged out one. i guess.

no one is blaming you for liking more megapixels for your pics, its just that they cant look better than their original source-images out of a sudden.

May Maple, I don't know how familiar you are with linux but there is a tool you can use called ImageMagick which you can install through easy debian. This is a set of tools which can do what you want after the image has been taken as well as a number of other post-processing stuff with your photos.

This sounds much like the also very famous camrip2blueray converter....

Hi May Maple,
since you already have an iphone and the app, perhaps you could upload a picture taken normally and a picture taken with the app?

also - what is the final usage of the photo? further editing on a computer? prints? online sharing?

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
I have already posted cuts from the samples above, from the review. Look for READ ME! link. Also, Google is your friend.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.