Active Topics

So, as I bought this phone, the novelty value slowly has worn off.
I would prefer an iPhone 4, pleaase don't hate on me.
I bought it from a retailer from Australia, on a 49 cap, this is too much for me and not needed. My problem is, if I want to return it, what do I do? I've never done this before. WIll they refund me, after a pay maybe a month fee? I have had this phone for a bit mroe than a week. Got it last friday. It is Crazy Johns, if that helps, that is the retailer. Anyone have any idea what to do? Do phone retailers do that? If unhappy within a month or so, you can return it? Their return policy is here also, if that is relevant. http://www.crazyjohns.com.au/deliver...efunds-policy/

Thanks...

TBH, you're probably asking the wrong people here.

Best bet would be to contact them and suck it and see.

But if you think $49 is too much then you're not gonna enjoy the iPhone 4 16GB for $59 over 24 months. Total min cost over 24 months is $1416

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
You'll pay more (about an extra lunch per month?) but you'll be less frustrated with your mobile device. Sounds like a fair trade.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
dont know about where you are but in the uk any contract comes with a 14 day "cooling off period" - if you're unhappy for any reason you have the right to cancel without penalty, you will however be charged for what you've used and have to return the phone in as-new condition. worth checking with your contract provider, they wont mind, especially if it means they get to give you a more expensive contract!

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Victoria BC Canada
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
You'll pay more (about an extra lunch per month?) but you'll be less frustrated with your mobile device. Sounds like a fair trade.
Depends on your definition of frustration!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
buy a new one! Nothing will happen. But a year from now you are back at the same spot as now. (Boring to see the future )

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Originally Posted by Grok View Post
Depends on your definition of frustration!
Yes, yes, we've been down this road many times before..

I based my comment on OP's message. Let's keep the answers in his context.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Yes, yes, we've been down this road many times before..

I based my comment on OP's message. Let's keep the answers in his context.
OK, I guess I missed the implicit mentioning of frustration any where in the OP's posts........Unless boredom equals frustration.

The Following User Says Thank You to Grok For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norway
I find being bored very frustrating. I also got bored by the n900. So I bought a samsung galaxy s. Then I got bored again and bought an Iphone 4. Now I'm bored again and will probably start using my n900 for a while and the circle will begin again. At least I now have. 3 awesome phones.

OK I guess boredom can be frustrating, I don't get bored often though, and my phone is rarely used to fight boredom.

So Lepodo. If the Iphone is sold by the provider that offered the n900, perhaps they would be more inclined to move you over without penalty. It would depend on the n900's condition and length of ownership I would imagine.

Anyway I'm off for a bike ride!