Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England
Hi All,
I have created a calender to import into my N900 ... it is all of the upcoming Villa matches for this season!!

I have saved it and imported it into my N900 then opened it but it doesnt seem to work correctly ... the best I can get it to work is if I set (using outlook) the:
'Show Time As' on each event to either 'Busy' 'Tentative' or 'Out Of Office' it shows that event as the respective status on my N900..... I cant get it to show the event as what I named it on my N900?

Can anyone help?

helppppppp ..... pleaseeeeee .. anyone?

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Hello

You can use thunderbird with Lightning extension and you can export the calendar in an ical file format compatible with N900.

I've created an ical file for the last world cup with this.

sorry for my english

The Following User Says Thank You to GaRy delaMEr For This Useful Post:
What 's the Villa match ?

Where is your source for this event ?

I ve creted a sript in AutoIt to make on ical file too. If i can parse your source i can made an ical file.

An ical file like this
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
VERSION:2.0

loop for each event

BEGIN:VEVENT
UID: $DTStart - $i
SUMMARY: $Titre
CATEGORIES:Football
DTSTART: $DTStart
DTEND: $DTEnd
DESCRIPTION: $Desc
BEGIN:VALARM
TRIGGER;VALUE=DURATION:-PT15M
DESCRIPTION: & $Titre
ACTIONISPLAY
END:VALARM
END:VEVENT

end loop

END:VCALENDAR

Thanks Gary,
I have now managed to sort it out using Outlook 2007.
Villa Match is all the football matches for Aston Villa (english team) this season!!!

What I was doing wrong for those that are having the same issue is when saving the calender you need to ensure you:
1)select 'save as'
2)click 'more options'
3) select date range as the correct date range (I selected whole calender as it was a calender containing only Villa matches and nothing else)
4) select from the drop down box in the middle 'full details' (it doesnt look like a drop down box but it is)
5)click 'save'

if anyone wants the file containg this seasons Villa matches to import drop me an email at fraaaaanka@sky.com

Thanks
Andy

Cool, i don't use Outlook