Active Topics

Closed Thread
shaad: It's a shame you didn't learn English while learning medicine.

I think the point that most people are trying to convey is if all you want to do is whine about your phone (which is pretty much all your opening post was), there's no reason you should do it here. You're just wasting your time. You can't ask people not to flame you because you've the "right" to express yourself because they do to. If they think you're an idiot, they're going to let you know.

And you keep posting as if you expect a different response. Albert Einstein famously wrote: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

If you want to sell your phone, sell it. There are places here and places around the internet and real life where you can do this. But you should recognise that you have likely done serious damage to the phone by overclocking it to 1.5GHz. If it's unstable, that's probably why and a potential buyer is going to notice that.

But if you take one important thing from this post, please let it be that you should stop posting in this thread. You're not going to achieve anything other than being called an idiot. A lot.

The Following User Says Thank You to OliW For This Useful Post:
I understand you, you downloaded PR1.3 and rebooted your device then DUH! No Meego?! i mean WTF?

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
android is stupidly simple....not my cup of tea

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Buh-bye!

Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
Just pointing this out.

- Freedom of Speech only applies to countries that have it.
- The Internet does not guarantee Freedom of Speech (it has no nationality)
- Forums such as these are privately owned thus there is no such thing as Freedom of Speech on an Internet forum.

Um...who the hell taught you about human rights?

Freedom of speech is a right that is inherent to us as human beings. It isn't granted by nations, politicians, armies, friends, or anyone else. If some state/government infringes on my human rights, you can't say "Well, that's your fault for going there". By your logic, if somehow every nation in the world decided that their people no longer deserved the right to speak freely, then no one could do anything about it, because it's the governments choice to make.

Of course i'm talking about "real" rights (life, speech, labor, contract). Not the "right" to the internet or television or other such things, which are just silly fabrications.

If I misinterpreted what you said, I apologize. But from what I read you are just dead wrong.

EDIT: And to be honest, I am really disappointed that absolutely no one challenged this at all in 4 pages of posts.

Last edited by techngro; 2010-10-27 at 11:37.

I can't help thinking that we need a top ten list of n900 owners that should "never have been." The OP would at least get the bronze.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daperl For This Useful Post:
Sir, you'll not find any phone that powerful as this on the market right now. Even closed-because-we-want-to-know-what-you-do-iPhone (sorry, said the i-Word :/) can't even get close to the N900. But if you don't like it, you're not worth owning it.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
I think we could all save quite a bit of time and angst if those leaving can stick to an agreed shorthand format, something like:

HAHAHAHA GOOD BYE F#CKERS!!!
If you make it too complicated, you risk sucking serious people into this pointless discussion.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
The n900 is an intelligence test.

OP flunked it.

My Mods for Wonko's Advanced Clock Plugin:
ISO8601 clock mod and Momental_IST clock mod

Printing your Email with the N900

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
To those who think they're superior for being able to 'cope' with n900's 'shortcomings':

Don't delude yourself.
This 'skill' has very limited use in real 'life'.

PS: To those who enjoy n900 for its robustness and openness:
At ease. I wasn't b*tching at you.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Closed Thread