Active Topics

Notices

Can someone please provide their original libflashplayer.so from /usr/lib/browser/plugins/ as I managed to mess mine up with the old version of the tweaker. Now need the original back please.

Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Yes, so let's reiterate.

1. Tweaking is done against a very specific version of Flash (I cannot redistribute, only modify what you already have)

2. That's why the package has the PR version in the description, PR1.2 ONLY means, well... only PR1.2

3. Nothing fundamental has changed, I just need to patch tweakflashver (real soon now) for the new firmware and then it will be PR1.3 ONLYLong story short: patience, dammit
maybe you could just make branch just for those with PR 1.3.. so we wont mess those peeps still on PR 1.2

The Following User Says Thank You to chivar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 123 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Daly City
Yes, so let's reiterate.

1. Tweaking is done against a very specific version of Flash (I cannot redistribute, only modify what you already have)

2. That's why the package has the PR version in the description, PR1.2 ONLY means, well... only PR1.2

3. Nothing fundamental has changed, I just need to patch tweakflashver (real soon now) for the new firmware and then it will be PR1.3 ONLY

Long story short: patience, dammit

waiting for it keep it up!

Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
Can someone please provide their original libflashplayer.so from /usr/lib/browser/plugins/ as I managed to mess mine up with the old version of the tweaker. Now need the original back please.
You DID make a backup tweakflashver provides you, right ? Take a look at MyDocs, it copies the original there before messing with it.

Originally Posted by chivar View Post
maybe you could just make branch just for those with PR 1.3.. so we wont mess those peeps still on PR 1.2
Thats sort of automatic - the different PRs use different repositories, PR1.2 people will see the 'old' repositories until they upgrade (so the old tweakflashver, too). Nothing lost in that sense.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
** WARNING WARNING **

I will be experimenting with tweakflashver in extras-devel so there will be a few versions in rapid succession.

DO NOT UPGRADE TO IT

It *will* burn your house down. If it's not in extras-testing it does NOT yet work.

** WARNING WARNING **

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 132 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ New Jersey
** WARNING WARNING **

I will be experimenting with tweakflashver in extras-devel so there will be a few versions in rapid succession.

DO NOT UPGRADE TO IT

It *will* burn your house down. If it's not in extras-testing it does NOT yet work.

** WARNING WARNING **
Thanks for the heads up!

Check out:
pyRadio-A Pandora Client

Can someone supply me with the original libflashplayer.so as the backup is gone now.

You DID make a backup tweakflashver provides you, right ? Take a look at MyDocs, it copies the original there before messing with it.

Thats sort of automatic - the different PRs use different repositories, PR1.2 people will see the 'old' repositories until they upgrade (so the old tweakflashver, too). Nothing lost in that sense.
Just to make it clear(for me at least). each PR has a different version of repository? so if i am on PR1.3 i cannot use repos of PR1.2 and vice versa? forgive a noob on these repo thingys...

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ New Jersey
Originally Posted by bertolt View Post
Just to make it clear(for me at least). each PR has a different version of repository? so if i am on PR1.3 i cannot use repos of PR1.2 and vice versa? forgive a noob on these repo thingys...
If you take a look at your Application Manager, your App Catalogs(repositories) should have the distribution set to Fremantle-1.3. Whereas last release, it said Fremantle-1.2, but for me, it does still show this app and some others that I don't believe have been updated to PR1.3. So the apps in the repository should be restricted to PR1.3 only, but (from what I see), they may not be completely restricted.

Check out:
pyRadio-A Pandora Client

Originally Posted by bertolt View Post
Not 100% sure myself either, but IIRC extras-devel is always the latest, and Extras has a repo for each PR. You really don't want PR1.3 packages on PR1.2 and vice versa because it's a total guess what will happen/break.

Tags
facebook video, flash 10, flash 10.1, poormansflash10, tweak flash