Active Topics

Posts: 992 | Thanked: 738 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Low Earth Orbit
Originally Posted by etuoyo View Post
Nokia do not respond to emails. Not even sure they know how to open emails.
That's because they're all using Modest

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kureyon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by windows7 View Post
This story proves how much of a hands-on CEO Steve Jobs really is. First, he actually replies to his customer’s e-mails (never ever mine though) and now he actually calls them back to take care of matters. Maybe Jobs was just caring through since Arumugam left Microsoft to create an iOS app development company.
he was just fixing problems created by his obsession.... (what is it? total control)
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
I called my mother yesterday. It was just my usual once-per-week-or-so phonecall. She was happy that I called, as usual. Apparently first snow arrived to south-western Finland last Sunday, and her cat had been bit sick.
That's too bad, but how's she feeling?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
I actually value my mom really high. She has pulled me through some very tough times and never let me down.

The Following User Says Thank You to WereCatf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 752 | Thanked: 284 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Malaysia
I think this is another cool bonus for the N900!

Beside having an interesting phone, we have such an amusing (and hilarious) maemo forum. I can't recall how many comments made me laugh.

Now, what were we talking about earlier?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joseph.skb For This Useful Post:

The Following User Says Thank You to windows7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
@TexRat: Repeat that name quickly ten times in a row, and I promise you'll stumble. Its like one of these mad sentences that you repeat in quick succession.

The Following User Says Thank You to Larswad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Joseph.skb View Post
I think this is another cool bonus for the N900!

Beside having an interesting phone, we have such an amusing (and hilarious) maemo forum. I can't recall how many comments made me laugh.

Now, what were we talking about earlier?
Something about how Steve jobs called his mom and a cat was involved somehow.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

I want a video of his phone ringing with the screen showing the DID of apple else that didn't happen at all. LOL!

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
That's too bad, but how's she feeling?
Much better now. I think the problem was that the cat is just barely one year old and spent last winter as an indoor-kitten. The brutal north-european winter is bound to shocking, but knowing my mother, she's soon goin to wear something like this:

I CAN SURVIV FINNSIH WINTR

By the way, we should have more threads about insignificant phonecalls. N900 is a phone after all (Yes it is).

The Following User Says Thank You to Rauha For This Useful Post:

Tags
steve jobs, stupidity, troll alert, trololololol