Active Topics

Hello guys, I used to be able to upload photos to facebook via my N900 but it seems latley that I can no longer do it. When I click on the sharing icon on the photo and choose share via service, it appears that the faceboook option is no longer there, only yfrog, ovi account, flicker and another one that I forget the name of... Is there a way to enable the facebook option again or an application specifically for this? I only has coz I dont have the faintest idea of how I did it first time around.

Thanks in advance.

bumpity bump!

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Tahiti
Originally Posted by trashcanman View Post
bumpity bump!
You have to install the facebook widget. It's part of it.

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
I use PixelPipe which has an option to share to facebook - once you have setup the link to your account. Worked for photos and videos I took on holiday a few weeks ago.

still working great for me....maybe u missing something plugin or ...?

CasTTeLLo

Your missing native facebook app from ovi-store. It doesent work without it.

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by trashcanman View Post
Hello guys, I used to be able to upload photos to facebook via my N900 but it seems latley that I can no longer do it. When I click on the sharing icon on the photo and choose share via service, it appears that the faceboook option is no longer there, only yfrog, ovi account, flicker and another one that I forget the name of... Is there a way to enable the facebook option again or an application specifically for this? I only has coz I dont have the faintest idea of how I did it first time around.

Thanks in advance.
I had the same issue and didn't really think much about it until I saw your post.
Here is how I fixed it
  • Click on photos
  • Select any photo
  • Click on photo to bring up bar across bottom of screen
  • Select share icon
  • Select Share via service
  • Click on Account
  • New
  • Select Facebook
  • Follow prompts.
I have the Facebook sharing plugins, widgets and what-not from the repositories installed, as you do most likely if it worked for you in the past. Works great now.

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sorocaba, Brasil
As tzsm98 is explaining, you have to recreate the account. You have spend several months without using the service, isn't it? ;-) Actually this began to happen around last November, if I do not recall wrongly and there were already several threads.

yeah, just follow "tzsm98"'s orders.

i just uploaded a photo about a hour ago (after months) and i had to do the same steps.

Okay I will give it a go and let you know how I get on! Thanks for the replies!

Thank you very much guys! problem is sorted now! I reinstalled the app from ovi store and now it all seems fine?

Last edited by trashcanman; 2011-01-18 at 10:12.