Active Topics

Notices

if out like this..how?? sori realy nwbie
Attached Images

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Have you got the App Manager open, if so then you need to close it. If not then apt-worker is probably updating the package database, in which case just wait a few minutes for it to finish and try again.

The Following User Says Thank You to retsaw For This Useful Post:
I've found something interesting. When I turn my N900 vertically and plug the USB cable in the USB mode selection menu opens in portrait mode and I can see the desktop in the back go portrait as well. I think that's thank to MAG's portrait status bar included in the package and this might be worth looking into.

The Following User Says Thank You to swistaq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lookatbowen View Post
I had the exact problem over the weekend. My N900 started to reboot continuously and sadly I was not able to get back into the phone to restore it back to normal. the second the phone booted up into the desktop, then it would shut down and reboot, so I would suggest to most people to not run Hildon Acceleration unless of course you really need too. Dany-69, what does it actually do?

Otherwise 6 hours later and after flashing my phone and re-installing all 192 application, I've got it all installed again, just without the above mod and it's working well.
Lookatbowen.. mmm ... i've never heard about a loop when activating this mod... the max problem has always been e single reboot.. i'm sorry for the drawback, but you have been really really unlucky bro :/
I'll change and give more visibility to the warning message that appears before appling this mod.

Originally Posted by bzbnd View Post
can someone upload the file on mediafire plz . this website is not available in my country . thanks in advance!
http://www.mediafire.com/?i93ob56fd9hjqoy ^_^

Originally Posted by D4rKlar View Post
Code:
sudo gainroot
apt-get install wget
Kind Regards,
D4rKlar
I love you bro
Tnx for the support

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dany-69 For This Useful Post:
I love the custom transition files in this. I liek the BlueSky, but they are a bit to slow for me, so i went with the one below it. I didn't have to uninstall Theme Customizer for it to work, i just had to uncheck the fast transitions button and save and now i can swap between all the transitions at will.

I have Advanced Interface Switcher, not Wifi-Switcher, and i can't apply the autowifi disable mod. I tried to and it tells me it's already installed, but i know this is a lie because the wifi modem is turned back on every time i reboot. Making sure it stays off entirely until i tell it to be on is one of the things that attracted me to this app, and i'm sad i can't get it working.

I love this app, btw. This morning when i was reading through all the different threads trying to find the best optimizations i was thinking to myself "this is ridiculous! all of these things that are basically essential to the phone should all be put into 1 thread where they can all be found easily so that people who are new don't need to spend 4 months scouring the forums reading through thousands of posts trying to find the right info and packages." And then i spotted this thread. Kudos, Sir. Kudos.

Dude, in a word.....

AWESOME!

This has indeed been a excellent time saver. Excellent idea.

The Following User Says Thank You to poleepkwa For This Useful Post:
awesome tool!
thank you very much...

why it is'nt in the repos yet?

The Following User Says Thank You to tgraupne For This Useful Post:
thanks a lot for spending time on uploading the file to media fire . thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to bzbnd For This Useful Post:
props for this great app, useful for advanced/intermediate/and noob modders alike! any chance of a dscobt transition with dark background when in menu/task switcher mode to b eincluded in next version??

The Following User Says Thank You to porselinaheart For This Useful Post:

Tags
dany-69, maemodder