Active Topics

Posts: 223 | Thanked: 135 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Wish I was in Greece
Originally Posted by skalogre View Post
Den thimomoun re ! Ase to oti oute mporo na grapso sta ellinika me touto to laptop.

Gah. Hate greeklish.
Hahahaha. ok 2 ways:
  1. ukeyboard

Download it and then go to settings, text input and sellect Ellhnika for 2nd language. Then when you use the virtual keyboard click on the button that looks like a pragraph and select Greek. Ta dialutika einai sta deksia. Dialegeis prtwa ta dialutika kai meta to gramma pou 8eleis na epilekseis.

1. Hardware keyboard

After you install ukeyboard, open the hardware keyboard and hit ctrl + space. Now you should be able to type in Greek. trhen hit the fn then ctrl button for a pop up with additional characters. Ta dialutika einai sthn trith seira apo epanw, trito koumpi apo ta deksia.

Hope this helps file mou!

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
Originally Posted by Parlapipas View Post
Hahahaha. ok 2 ways:
  1. ukeyboard

Download it and then go to settings, text input and sellect Ellhnika for 2nd language. Then when you use the virtual keyboard click on the button that looks like a pragraph and select Greek. Ta dialutika einai sta deksia. Dialegeis prtwa ta dialutika kai meta to gramma pou 8eleis na epilekseis.

1. Hardware keyboard

After you install ukeyboard, open the hardware keyboard and hit ctrl + space. Now you should be able to type in Greek. trhen hit the fn then ctrl button for a pop up with additional characters. Ta dialutika einai sthn trith seira apo epanw, trito koumpi apo ta deksia.

Hope this helps file mou!
Anathema ta! Oute pou skeftika na koitaxo ekei!

Thanks!

Ine oreo na blepo ke liga ellinika edo mesa, mpouxtisame sta agglika!!!!!

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Greece
Guys any solution for the 60 characters/sms?Is there a non UTF8 greek keyboard to use? (i m talking about the hardware keyboard)

Greek:Υπαρχει λυση για τους 60 χαρακτηρες ανα sms?Καποιο πληκτρολογιο που να μην ειναι UTF8?(αναφερομαι στο hardware πληκτρολογιο)

Last edited by Gi0; 2011-02-06 at 19:15.

Tags
greek, input, international, keyboard, n900