Poll: Which one???!@
Poll Options
Which one???!@

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by ASIAN View Post
@ammyt cheers for the rating and tag, prove your intelligence and dominance further.
Firstly, Can you shut the fk up? Second, What makes you think I wasted time rating and tagging a stupid thread like this, so just shuttup and move away kid, thirdly delete that post or imma be ur worst nightmare.

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
If you had bothered to read the entire thread, you would have seen that LG Optimus 2x was recommended and that person sounded like they knew what they were saying!

Can you imagine to watch this Nordic finals 4x faster?

That would be real kick in the Apple's ***.

The Following User Says Thank You to kolos For This Useful Post:
If you had bothered to read the entire thread, you would have seen that LG Optimus 2x was recommended and that person sounded like they knew what they were saying!
Huh? What th fk are you babbling about?

@kolos yes finally someone who isn't so narrow-minded and Pessimistic!

So you have time to respond to me on several occasions instead? Logic please.

@kolos yes finally someone who isn't so narrow-minded and Pessimistic!
I'm not being pessimistic, I even appreciate android, and the ATRIX 4g if you looked at a thread of mine. But I hate that friend impressing approach by you, and you don't have the right to frame someone that he/she tagged your thread bad.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
if you buy stuff like this everytime means you bought the n900 for the same reason not knowing what it is for...

just to remind you theres always something better out there doesnt mean theyre the best...

So you have time to respond to me on several occasions instead? Logic please.
Here's the thing - a phone purchase is a personal choice. You need to get something that will make YOU happy. Don't worry about impressing anyone else.

As far as Droids go, there are a ton of them out there and they are all pretty much the same. I would go for the larger screen and a qwerty keyboard (again my own preference).

Be forewarned - multitasking on Android is no better than Symbian so you can't run more than 5 or 6 programs and performance will suffer (and yes I own a Droid tablet so I know this to be fact).

In the end - get what YOU want - not what you think will make other people ooh and ahh.

-DJ

The Following User Says Thank You to dannycamps For This Useful Post:
You mean tagged my thread inappropriately.

Closed Thread

Tags
apt-get android, fanboy denial, hi i'm a douche, humor required, look at me!, mm peter, poor lil rich, thx 4 the fish, troll alert