Notices

@sethkha: nice update, didn't notice this thread until now. I had previously been using your bigger icons mod. I just installed these mods. I like the new icons and features, but would like to revert back to your older mod because the new minimum allowable width of the widget is too wide for my needs due to the extra icons. Though, you have removed the link to your old mod from your post in the old thread. Can you repost those mods or are they long gone?

@anismistry:
by now i had no time for a real update. As it has no high priority on my todo list it's unlikely that it will ever happen. Try to install it the described way on the first post. I'll make a deb if you want.

@Grant:
I have the old versions somewhere. As I have to compile it again anyway, I could simply remove some icons from the gui of the new version for you. You'll have to tell me which icons to remove.
If you want one of the old versions I'll have a look.

I preferred the simpler layout with the large icons for switching between notes, for editing current note, and for deleting current note. This lets me use a widget width of 315 (or less). Thanks.

i wanted the version which had the bigger icons, will appreciate if you can package that. thanks

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
just found this.
I'll test it out....

updated first page

added debs for old and new version.

untested!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sethkha For This Useful Post:
Thanks, sethka. I uninstalled the version I had installed (newest version from repos) and installed your old version deb and the icons are still small like in the original. I also tried separately copying the icons and files from the mods tar and it just made it like the new version. What am I doing wrong?

I guess it was my mistake. I'll upload a different version of the old mod later today.

The Following User Says Thank You to sethkha For This Useful Post:
uploaded new old deb

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethkha For This Useful Post:
The new old deb works for me, thanks! Any way to use the new gray icons with the older widget version layout?