Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Mahammad do you think if it is possible to add touch focus to the new camera UI?

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North-west, UK
Originally Posted by corduroysack View Post
Has anyone noticed the battery not lasting as long?
Maybe a bit worse ?

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Adelaide, Australia
Originally Posted by tmarinos View Post
N00b time. I've installed CSSU. Apart from the auto rotate/portrait support, what else can I expect to see and better still, how do I enable it?

Also, I've installed CSSU Features but it won't load due to something to do with themes installed???

Thanks in advance for anybody's help.
Ok, so I'll ask again. How do I use/customise/see CSSU? I have it installed but I want to tweak it or do whatever you do with it. Can anyone help?

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bangalore, India
Ok, so I'll ask again. How do I use/customise/see CSSU? I have it installed but I want to tweak it or do whatever you do with it. Can anyone help?
have u installed the CSSU Transitions Tuner app? Once Installed, you should be able to play around with most of the new features of CSSU.

Also install the package tactile if you want to enable the tactile feedback.

From X-Term
Code:
sudo gainroot
apt-get update
apt-get install tactile
this should help you with tactile feed back if you are looking to experience it.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Arctic Circle / Finland
Originally Posted by Andrew_b View Post
I have one small request to be considered for inclusion in the next update. In Settings>Display: there is an option to keep the screen lit while charging. When driving, I always keep the charger plugged in and I have this option checked so I can see the Media Player widget etc without the display timing out. This is fine unless the battery is already fully charged when I get in the car. In this situation, I'm currently using the Simple Brightness Applet to force the screen to stay lit regardless, but this is not an ideal solution.

Would it be possible for a further option to be added to the display settings that would force the screen to stay lit while the keyboard is open?
You could use Simple Brightness applet, it has option to keep display on, when ever phone isnt locked manualy.

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Yep, recompiling Qt Mobility against Qt 4.7.2 fixed the issue, will be fixed in the next update.
Camera + display blanking was fixed, see the camera-ui thread.
Will it be like a 14.2 quickfix, or will we wait a few weeks for the next big thing? BTW Thx this update realy rocks (well worth it, even with these issues)!

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Adelaide, Australia
Originally Posted by normaltusker View Post
have u installed the CSSU Transitions Tuner app?
Yes, but I can't see where to launch it from to use it? It doesn't appear in my applications list. What am I missing?

Edit: Found it. Thanks.

Last edited by tmarinos; 2011-04-14 at 12:20.

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
Yes, but I can't see where to launch it from to use it? It doesn't appear in my applications list. What am I missing?
and when you press power button, is it appear to the menu power ?

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
N00b time. I've installed CSSU. Apart from the auto rotate/portrait support, what else can I expect to see and better still, how do I enable it?

Also, I've installed CSSU Features but it won't load due to something to do with themes installed???

Thanks in advance for anybody's help.
It is helpful to post the exact message.

Also do you you use a theme?

what's the output of:
Code:
/opt/CSSUfeatures/CSSU_Features_Configuration
EDIT: Please post further questions/problems about this application in the following thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=956924

Last edited by Saturn; 2011-04-14 at 12:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
The Transitions Tuner is in the settings menu (not the application menu).

Cheers

Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade