Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by obhishap View Post
leojab where i can find the kernel power v46. i only get enhanched kernel power42 in app manager. thanks
You need to enable the extra-devel repository and then refresh and search there for Enhanced Kernel

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Bangladesh
got it already. thanks anyway.

tried to install but it says unable to install. there is some conflict happening and i dont know what to do.looking for a solution.thanks

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by leojab View Post
Scrolling possible?
With mouse? No of course

ooooooh goshhhh.....i am searching for hours with no luck and also with no friends to guide. .....i just want my mouse to work nothing else. i dont want OC or else. I am on stock kernel and cant install kernel power v46. it says conflict with application packages: kernel-modules-maemo
kernel-maemo
kernel-modules-maemo
kernel-maemo
and there is no one left to give a hand......

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by obhishap View Post
ooooooh goshhhh.....i am searching for hours with no luck and also with no friends to guide. .....i just want my mouse to work nothing else. i dont want OC or else. I am on stock kernel and cant install kernel power v46. it says conflict with application packages: kernel-modules-maemo
kernel-maemo
kernel-modules-maemo
kernel-maemo
and there is no one left to give a hand......
Hmm, this sounds me like very old overclocking kernel. Which firmware are you using?

Anyway, there should be uninstaller in applications. You should revert to stock kernel and after that install kernel-power from extras-devel.

And is better to ask for support in some overclocking threads

I am using the latest firmware. I am not interested in overclocking just want to use bluetooth mouse. I can connect and pointer also appear but cursor not moving.thats my problem.well, can u tell me how do i check if my kernel is stock or midified ???thanks

at last i found my kernel version. it is 2.6.28-omap1. now is it a modified version ??? sorry guys no idea. thanks

at last somehow i got rid of the kernel power. mobile hotspot was the problem. uninstalled mobile hotspot, installed enhanched kernel for power user & settings. but mouse cursor still not moving. tired of begging for help. thanks guys.

aaaaaahhhh...now i am in real peace.uninstalled mouse support and reboot then install mouse support and reboot again and done.everything is perfect except some apps like firefox. hope to get a more perfect mouse support from the dev. thanks to the developer and all of you who helped me.