Active Topics

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Great to see so many new additions lately! Welcome all.

The Following User Says Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Hello all another new member here im 24 and had the N900 for around 2 months. Browse the forums alot but only just signed up due to problems since the device flew out my pocket at 90ish MPH still working just 1 small problem will reveal in new thread (must say very strong phone to take a 90mph spill and still be working ) lucky i know

Anyhow Hello all

The Following User Says Thank You to mistman For This Useful Post:
Finally N900 come to Indonesia, especially to Makassar my town city. I bought this gadget a week ago. Until today, i feel amazing with style, browser and many application.

But, i'll install some games with more size and it didn't works. I have added a Micro SD Card 8 GB with my expectation, i'll instal on it. But there is no choice to where u will install... any one can help me...

By the way,... warm greeting from me for all member...

The Following User Says Thank You to uchenk umaya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ NC, USA
Hello! I just ordered an N900 from Dell today, so I decided it was a good time to join. I can't wait until it arrives. I love tweaking stuff, messing around with linux, etc., so I'm really excited. Also, I'm upgrading from an old dumbphone, so it will be a big upgrade for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to prattmic For This Useful Post:
Greetings from Abu Dhabi,

Always have been a nokia user so bought my N900 couple of weeks back - I like the phone, not something that your daddy can use easily though !!! lol - I had a choice between HTC HD2 / SE X10 and N900 - I picked N900 & my 2nd phone this year will be HTC 4G (whenever that comes out), can't wait for it.

Kudos to all who are maintaining and contributing to this forum.

The Following User Says Thank You to bshaw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Romania
Greetings from Romania also,

Got my N900 just before Easter so i haven't had to much time to spend on it but it will come. More than new to linux world but love gadgets and hope i'll manage.

And thank you all for your efforts to build and uphold this community.

Regards,

Doru

The Following User Says Thank You to dpaducel For This Useful Post:
Hello all,

Just registered and am happy to be a N900 owner. Upgraded from an N96. Best phone I have owned!! Lets hope lots of nice apps are developed in the near future.

The Following User Says Thank You to TitanSound For This Useful Post:
HI All,

I have recently purchased the N900. Wicked phone!!!

I just wanted to know - how do i set up my e-mail account up - I have a msn e-mail account.

Please if you have any advise please get back to me.

Thanks
Farukh

The Following User Says Thank You to Farukh For This Useful Post:
My N900 should be delivered today - I hope!

I waited for weeks until Dell had it on sale so I've used that time to read this forum. I almost canceled my order after reading some unhappy posts but we'll see. I got tired of Android's Linux bait and switch for my G1 but have many paid apps that I hope to reuse on the n900 someday. After the G1, I bought a Nokia N79, one of the least supported phones around - but I loved the camera and the tv out and the battery life, so I may keep it as a backup.

If the N900 works out, I can sell my Zaurus C1000, the G1 and the netbook. That would be cool.

Terry (geeky grandma from Iowa)

p.s. I didn't bookmark the thread about applications desired from other mobile apps but if X-Plane could make it to the N900, I'd be in love for life...

The Following User Says Thank You to terryowen For This Useful Post:
Hey guys,

I just joined and thought I'd leave a short "hello" message to you all. I have just exchanged my Milestone to a N900 as I had tons of issues with the device which would have required a replacement unit from Moto. Anyway, since I was unhappy with the limitations and curious about Maemo I decided to give this a shot. So far I am liking it. It's different, a lot to get used to... but in a good way. I am sure I'll have tons of questions, so I hope these forums will be of good use to me.

Greetings from Germany,
DaVeep

The Following User Says Thank You to Daveep For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org