Active Topics

THIS IS ****ING ****ING ****ING ****ING JOKE I GUESS!?

Bei Vorbestellung ist eine Anlieferung voraussichtlich ab dem 25. November 2009 möglich. Dies ist abhängig von der gewählten Versandart und Produkt-Verfügbarkeit.
THIS WOULD MEAN I HAVE WAITED 3 ****ING MONTHS FOR THIS!? AND THIS IS JUST AN "ESTIMATED" DATE!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

THIS IS NOT DURING NOVEMBER! THIS IS NOT MID NOVEMBER, THIS IS >>>>>>>>> ESTIMATES <<<<<<<<<<<< END END END END OF NOVEMBER!

I could have taken my 500€ and invest them in a hedge fond in lehman bros., this would have been a better investment!!!! OR SIMPLY leave it on my bank-account and get 2% rent on this amount...

Last edited by Rotkaeqpchen; 2009-10-22 at 14:55.

Originally Posted by Peter@Maemo Marketing

In reference to your questions on the expected shipment date of the Nokia N900, let me tell you the latest information from Nokia:

Nokia blah blah blah.. ****ed in the *** ****ed in the *** blah. We're great, we're really good. Boy are you lucky!

We expect it to start shipping during November 2009.

Peter Schneider
Head of Maemo Marketing
Nokia Corporation
Now Piss off
Thanks for the heads up Nokia!

Posts: 237 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Powell, OH
Originally Posted by hbghbg View Post
I hate this news, compared with iphone , I can't see any hope from NOKIA!
Right because the iPhone releases worldwide and to every major distributor upon release.

Posts: 101 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted by zdux0012 View Post
Thanks for the heads up Nokia!
re-edit other people's message and quote without permission is bad ...

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Originally Posted by Frank Banul View Post
Are you people nuts? They need to delay this until mid December so I can justify getting one for Christmas!!!!

Frank
My birthday is coming mid Nov so I was expecting to "surprise" myself with this fine device as a present before the birthday.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by range View Post
The German Nokia shop had 12th of October as a shipping date and switched to 30th of october somewhen at the end of september. And will now probably switch to some november date
Yes, you are correct. JUST got off the phone with the German Nokia shop. Was told at least 3 weeks before the N900 ships. Asked if that was a set date and was told, "maybe" 3 weeks if I am lucky.

I'm starting to feel like an Oakland Raiders fan at this point. They know the Super Bowl exits, and they dream about it, even google videos to see other teams in the Super Bowl! However, deep down they are starting to lose faith they'll ever reach the holy grail...

I just want my damn N900...

This is my mail to Nokia Germany, translate that if you want to.

Sie wissen wie man Kunden unglücklich und sauer macht! Ich habe das N900 am 29. AUGUST vorbestellt, per VORKASSE gezahlt. Ihre Liefertermine waren:
1. Oktober, 12. Oktober, 30. Oktober und jetzt der 25. November !? Sie schicken keine Emails an die Vorbesteller mit irgendeiner Erklärung oder Entschuldigung und setzen darauf, dass man das einfach akzeptiert ?

Ist Ihnen ein Kunde der Nokias TEUERSTES Produkt bestellt so egal !? Das ist mehr als nur eine Frechheit und macht mich wirklich sehr wütend, ich habe jetzt 2 Monate gewartet und nun soll ich noch einen weiteren Monat warten, mit dem Termin „VORRAUSSICHTLICH“ am 25. November !?

The Following User Says Thank You to Rotkaeqpchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
just got off the phone with Nokia. ship date was extended to "2nd week of November as there were many units pre-ordered"

:/

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Attached Images

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Seriously, if the issues left right now are software issues (not hardware), I'd rather get N900 with pre-release software because my old phone is failing now (battery is almoast dead, keys get stuck... an SE K800i after 3 years of not-so-light use).
And pushing back the release date just because there are many preorders? They could release early to those who preordered early...

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange