Active Topics

Originally Posted by Cinderella17 View Post
Hey there is somebody than could explain to me how much I should paid if a change the shipping days cause I don't understand that.... I buy two n900
Im not sure what you are asking, you want to buy two but where are you buying them from and you are changing the shipping address?

Originally Posted by ArmandHammer View Post
Just called a customer rep and they said they where updating the system and I should receive a call in about an hour of when the change has occured.
Nokia USA updated the price to the promised $569. I just ordered it and it went through, unlike earlier this morning.

Originally Posted by solotc View Post
Nokia USA updated the price to the promised $569. I just ordered it and it went through, unlike earlier this morning.
Just cancelled amazon and went with nokia.

From amazon, I have the free shipping but I wanna change to get the phone in less days, but don't know how much I have to paid for the other shipping plans...

Originally Posted by Cinderella17 View Post
From amazon, I have the free shipping but I wanna change to get the phone in less days, but don't know how much I have to paid for the other shipping plans...
Sign-up for free trial Amazon prime membership and you can get 1-day shipping for $3.99. Make sure you turn off auto renewal or you will be charged a subscription fee.

Any updates as to where in the rotation they are?

Amazon has posted mine as shipped as of 9:52 EST.
It's left the Kentucky warehouse. (one state away)
Ordered Sept 18

The Following User Says Thank You to Warpt1 For This Useful Post:
Just contributing to the knowledge bank/various information here . . .

Pre-ordered on 4 Oct., saw - and was encouraged by - "shipping soon/no longer can make changes to this order" status change today. However, emailed Amazon customer service to ask if I'd still be able to take advantage of the recent price drop, without of course risking my position in the "queue". Got a prompt response saying that they went ahead and updated the price (cool?) but when I then checked the order again, it went back to the old "Not yet shipped" status that had been there forever.

Called them to find out what's up, and the girl said changing the price wouldn't affect my place in line, which is the same as it's been. But, said that the "shipping soon" status change "could have been an error".

Needless to say, a bit suspect and slightly frustrating (even though they made the price change) since I'd expressly said I didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize the shipping date/place in line. Might sound stupid, but I would have rather kept being encouraged by the "Shipping soon . . ." info. and argued for a refund on the price difference later than have an updated price now and old shipping/delivery date status.

Anyone experience something similar?

I also canceLed my Amazon order and bought it at NokiaUSA today for 569. Next week it will be mine muahaha.

Originally Posted by dick-richardson View Post
Any updates as to where in the rotation they are?
I ordered Oct 15 and my status changed to "preparing for shipping" this morning.

--Jim--

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t