Notices

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Ah, I did not know that, I am using the version from Nokia Store, 0.1.18 I belive.

That version has this feature.

Yes, of course, but I rather thought I would have liked to get information on a song I just captured, and if I abort the sending then I thought I would lose the sample.
No, no, you don't lose the sample last recorded (but not sent). This works only in case of network connection errors. Not meant to be abused and work in full offline mode.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
No, no, you don't lose the sample last recorded (but not sent). This works only in case of network connection errors. Not meant to be abused and work in full offline mode.
Okay, I will have to try that. So how do I activate it? Do I just stop the sending by clicking the icon, and leave the application to background until I get network coverage? What then, does it automatically try to resend later, or do I need to do something to start it?

It activates by itself, I didn't provide controls for users to do so.

Here's the situation:
- You hear a cool song.
- You start recording.
- Suddenly, your connection breaks (or you turn it off manually).
- Matching fails and sample goes into History page as Pending.
- Once you regain your connection online status, you can delete or redo the sample.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
What about fix for video problem in 3G mode? You know after installation of Soundwave I have any video problem with facebook client. Anytime there is no problem in WI-FI mode. Waiting for 0.1.19

I'm working on a smarter picker for videos.
But I think that Soundwave has nothing to do with other video issues on your device. I only parse Youtube links, nothing else.
Maybe you got a mod that messed up video suite.

The Sounwave app and Facebook client using the same program to play videoIts named Videosheetplayer. May be Soundwave make some change in this program code?

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Kiev, Ukraine
Thanks, Bojan.

The service suggests that if I tap the orange button it takes me to the landing page, i.e. home screen. Meanwhile, nothing happens. Is it a bug or an intended behaviour?
By the way, in Ukraine this app costs less than 4USD. I cannot help but to buy. Keep it up, Bojan!

Originally Posted by MeeGom View Post
The Sounwave app and Facebook client using the same program to play videoIts named Videosheetplayer. May be Soundwave make some change in this program code?
No, I don't use Videosheetplayer directly or change any of its code. I parse links and pass them to the phone that decides what to run.

@ehnaton
Thanks!
That text is what server responded on not found. For official clients. I'll add a MouseArea and then text and image will fit together.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Kiev, Ukraine

That spinner keeps spinning all the time. I believe that server is not responding with a valid image path or image doesn't exist at all. I'd kindly suggest to check if the response is taking too long. In this case it will be great if the app could display some default image. It will look better without that eternal spinner.

Tags
shazam, soundhound